Posted: 11 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ŠSphere Origins' Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage on Sony Entertainment Television, has just witnessed the marriage sequence of Saahil (Ashish Kapoor) with Shivani (Rishika Mihani) and Anoop (Himmanshoo Malhotra) with Mansi, (Samaria Rao), former being a love marriage and the latter an arranged one.

Folks, now what next?

Our source informs us that the real story is yet to begin. Saahil's mother is very much against love marriage and she wants to let down Shivani in every possible way, as she is not her choice but her son's. Saahil, on the other hand, is fighting with his family saying that since he loves Shivani, everyone should respect his wife.

Furthermore, Mansi and Shivani will also be facing differences as Saahil and Anoop's mother will be favouring Mansi in all aspects while Shivani will feel left out. This will be followed by constant fights between Saas and bahu. Whatever Mansi will do, will be correct whereas Shivani will be wrong even if she does things right. But, the love and arranged marriage fight will still prevail.

When we contacted Rishika Mihani, she confirmed the track saying, "There will be some very exciting drama coming up that viewers will love."

Keep reading this space for more updates on Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage.

Thank you for the information.  Interesting!!!
@ Nabigha, thank you for sharing and I am looking forward to the "real" story!
tfs
i am sure the serial will be gr8 looking forward to the future track
thanks!

i hope the CVs won't forget that the two jodis are newly married and show us some romantic scenes too LOL!
Thanks for posting the article...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
 More drama sounds promising , though the same old 'saas-bahu' tension is not that much favored ...๐Ÿ˜•
I am enjoying the drama so far but I hope there isn't not too much saas bahu drama.  
Thanks for the Article...looking forward to all the drama.
looking forward  to the saas bahu drama and also the cvs shud balance it with halka phulka romance!
thnku lukn fwrd to c SAAHIL support his love his life n his wife shivi;}
sasuu ma sudhar jaiyee pleejj:p