Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

4 aug WU--sanchi unknown to her love for indu (Page 6)

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Rash, Sanchi is freaked out by the kidnapping as it is. After discovering her dead corpse, I doubt Sanchi would break out in a duet and perform a sexy number for Indu! Its another story that they find Rubina after their little romp in the rain!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
rosh...itna bada post likh dala ...ye kam h kya

Waise bhi mjhe bhi bahut kaam h aaj...entrepreneurship ka assignment banana h to saath saath kr rahi.

suki11ritukaprithviroshaeldsouza91-Namita-

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
@namz- hmm correct... kuch toh hone ko haiLOLROFL

hmm rain sequence me bahut kuch hone ko haiROFL ye mujhe kya hogaya me bhi pagla gaiLOLLOL

@sona-Hug thankooo hahahah okkk you complete your assignments...me 11:30pm ko pahuchi thi aaj ghar khaana peena sab super fast kia fir saath me IF chalu tha and then saw the epi and commented over her .. now off to bed phew..Sleepy ab kal fir office jaldi jaana hai D'oh

last gnsd tc byee

waiting for coming episode it is going to be thriller suspense romance climax murder filled episodes and everything ROFL do watch it guyzz..LOL

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04-Namita-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
maine bhi assign. Band kr diya. Aadha kal karungi...abhi so jaungi

Gud nght
suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Thank you for then fantabulous update Sona!

Wow what a great epi we had today! CV's are on a roll! Hopefully by the end of this week they will have pulled out all the stops, and us INSA fans are treated to a great confrontation scene between them!

In all honesty I think we need some time for Sanchi to realize and declare her love for Indu. I don't want the track to needlessly drag, as I'll probably tear my hair out if I have to wait till the New Year for her to say 'I Love You'. I'm crossing my fingers that she'll reveal all sometime in October, but that should be after lots of twists and turns.

If reports are true and Sanchi does have reason to suspect Indu of being involved in Rubina's murder case, I hope that it shown at some point that Indu's protests of his innocence is enough to convince her, that he is telling the truth.

And then she goes out of her way, to help him, and solely him, by gathering proof with him, to show the world that he is blameless. So again in that instance I hope both INSA realize how crooked Rubina is before her death, so that Sanchi feels no particular sense of loyalty, obligation or fondness for her, that she should hunt down her killer.

Indu needs to know that Sanchi has come to care and respect him, and that her gestures of concern and friendship are now genuine. He will melt like butter, once he realizes that she is helping him for once, without asking, expecting nor wanting anything in return.

As right now although I think Indu is aware of Sanchi's jealously, but he believes it is because it is a result of him scorning her friendship. He truly has given up all hope of Sanchi ever seeing him in any other role besides an enemy in her life, let alone as a lover.

I can hardly blame him for doubting her actions, as Sanchi herself is confused as to why she is behaving the way she is!

Lol what's even funnier is that when confronted with the blatant truth she still denies it furiously, and huffs and puffs as she has a mini hissy fit! I really liked the way she was fuming silently today watching Rubina fuss over Indu, and how she expressed it by moving her spoon around on the plate as she seethed.

Rofl plus I loved how she rushed after Indu when he went to wash his hands and -shock horror- waited for him to leave with her! Lol I thought she was going to explode when Indu both offered to stay with Rubina, and when he once again, offered his 24hr contact line!

As she snapped at him to get a move on, lol even Indu was bewildered as she hurried to catch up with her, to ask why she so moody all of a sudden. Poor guy he didn't realize that he was about to expose himself to another round with Sanchi's volcanic temper!

Highlight of today's epi had to be Sanchi's rant at Indu about how he was using her to get close to Rubina! OMG I was in stiches when she said that, and when Indu pointed out she was jealous that he was Rubina's friend rather than hers. Her constant 'Rubinaji', 'Rubinaji' was funny too. I liked how Indu just shook his head when she stormed past him, and caught her up on his bike, asking where the heck she was going too.

Sigh I wished CV's had given us another adorable INSA bike ride with Sanchi holding Indu, but at least this time they showed that unlike last time, it was Sanchi who was checking Indu out in the side mirrors! And we also were given a sweet scene where a worried Sanchi rushed to help Indu up, after he tripped. Aww Indu is still her latoo, as he gazed at her all lovelorn when she touched him, and their hands brushed. Grr but Radha had to ruin that moment...

Lol does anyone else think that the dining room scene seems to indicate that the Mathurs and Tiwaris are uniting to become one family? A dysfunctional family but nevertheless a family? I mean look at the seating arrangement during mealtimes. Saru and Tarchand take their seats as head of their families, Sushil, Anita, and Veenaji the mouse's of the family sat together, and the firecrackers Indu, Radha, and Sanchi sat opposite them! Lol Veenaji who was terrified of Sushil even let him sit next to her, and Sanchi who hates Radha plunked herself down in the seat by her!

Plus why the hell do they all eat at the same time and at the same table if they hate each other?!

Also I noted how Tarachand clearly still hates Indu, as he directs all his queries to Sanchi, and refuses to say a single word to Indu. He just glares in acknowledgment whenever Indu answers his questions.

Plus finally on a side note I love Mahek and her playful nature. Lol it was good how she stated that Indu's words didn't bother her, and that they never had. Also I'm probably the only one, but I like her potential Jodi with Mannu. Rofl she's probably the only girl who does stand her shot of running circles around his devious mind, as she already knows just how susceptible he is female attention!

Finally I think it is the fact that Sanchi is using Mannu against Indu, is going to turn out to be the root cause of a huge misunderstanding between the too. More than the Rubina drama, the fact that Sanchi was 'spying' on him, will destroy and infuriate Indu. God I just hope we don't end up back at square one in regards to INSA romance after that revelation...

P.S Lol Selvi you are too funny! I hope you have a good night's sleep! Plus great reflections on Indu's state of mind; Rash, Ritu, Namz and Kuls!

Also Pressu, I don't think Indu has gone too far yet with his treatment of Sanchi. As for the most part he has been teasing, as opposed to how Sanchi was taunting him. But I admit I didn't like how he snapped about her 'ugly face and personality' today, as that was a low blow. I would have preferred for him to retort her query with a truthful response of 'You know what I think of your face, but I also know what you think and feel when you see my face. So this why for your benefit I'll avoid distressing you by letting your gaze fall upon it. At any rate after 4 months you will never see it again, and will perhaps yearn to see it just to remind yourself of what I looked like...'

Edited by suki11 - 04 September 2012 at 4:50pm

FaayeyritukaprithviRashmi04-Namita-

Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update love...hehehe its so cute seeing Sanchi jealous mwahahahaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithvi-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Wow Suki, great analysis girl like usual! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithvi

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Suki.. Loved your observations especially dining table...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithvi-Namita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index