Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pressu

No kuls both Sanchi and Indu will find her dead body(confirm) and she may doubt him,but finally he will convince her that he is innocent as we all know that.

They will find her dead body means she is not faking it...so when rain sequence will come ...after doesnt make any sense
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuls11

They will find her dead body means she is not faking it...so when rain sequence will come ...after doesn't make any sense

And this is what i'm thinking,how can it make sense after her death.Sanchi is worried about this kidnapping plan from first day onwards,so how cv's will sort out things.
AD also tweeted that continuous night shifts and after Rafta Rafta song there will be a rain sequence.๐Ÿ˜ณ
I hope it's not either Sanchi's or Indu's dream.
By the way kuls what is rain sequence??? Is it like a duet song or just enjoying the rain??๐Ÿ˜•
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
may be it's police who were knocking the door ,now they need to rush to jungle ..

Thanks Sona.
Silentsoul thumbnail
Pressu your informationm killed my zeal for rain sequence...AD usually only udate if its romantic sequence...from past tweet
we thought it might be romantic rain sequence...but romantic sequence will not happen after death...he said 7 night shift...but still not seen many night scenes...so more must be coming...

I dont think it would be dream but it can be they have shown tons on Indu dreams before...but if Rubina is dead nooone will have time to dream like this either I dont know...
it has to be before her death...not after...AFTER it can be...like RASH said...they run and hide in jungle than it could be rain sequnece
Rashmi04 thumbnail
And this is what i'm thinking,how can it make sense after her death.Sanchi is worried about this kidnapping plan from first day onwards,so how cv's will sort out things.
AD also tweeted that continuous night shifts and after Rafta Rafta song there will be a rain sequence.๐Ÿ˜ณ
I hope it's not either Sanchi's or Indu's dream.
By the way kuls what is rain sequence??? Is it like a duet song or just enjoying the rain??๐Ÿ˜•

Array rain sequence aur Rubina ki death ka kaya connection hai??!
Even if Rubina dies... INSA have full right to get drenched in the rain... ๐Ÿ˜†

Sanchi will prove herself mad by doubting Indu s involvement in murder case.Edited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow..another spoiler

Thanks pressu
Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for Wu
love the INSA cute fight scene
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome yaar just loved todays episode.. it was damn good..

rofl... i loved to see sada maam cry haaaye kya halat hogai iski hahah๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

omg sanchi getting jealous and indu making her feel more jealous was amazing.. terriffc... he is doing this to just  make her realize that it isn't him alone who is in love but even she has some feelings for him..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I am totally loving it.. haha๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ hahah veena ji ko pata hai dheere dheere sab thik ho jayega..

everyone has realized about sanchi's love for indu (and all the jealousy) but except sanchi herself๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

indu ko pata hai sanchi ko jalan hori hai๐Ÿ˜†

mehak ko pata hai๐Ÿ˜†

veena knows๐Ÿ˜†

we also know๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† aaj bahut kuch funny tha loving tha awesome tha... can't write much but very tired..

sona would be going off to bed early as i had come late from the office.. and have to got early tomorrow as well  sona so am going to sleep early today byeee very tired sorry.๐Ÿ˜”

meri suki post karegi uske ideas and mere same to same rehte hai.. dekh lena aa rahi hogi... samajh lena wahi mera kehna tha๐Ÿ˜Š
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

Namita
Do you seriously think Indu knows Sanchi is on the verge of falling for him? I think even Indu is quite innocent in the matters of the heart, if he ever thought Sanchi loved him, I think he would stop teasing her and just accept her wholeheartedly, he would not waste any time.

Ritu, I don't think Indu is innocent in the matters of the heart. He knows what or who he wants. He knew Sanchi is jealous of Rubina, so he is just testing it out. Pretty smart if you ask me. He is getting answers as Sanchi's jealousy is quite obvious!
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Ritu, I don't think Indu is innocent in the matters of the heart. He knows what or who he wants. He knew Sanchi is jealous of Rubina, so he is just testing it out. Pretty smart if you ask me. He is getting answers as Sanchi's jealousy is quite obvious!

@namz- i totally agree  ek dum correct bola namz darling.. usko acche se pata hai.. but abhi confirmly apna banana chahta hai ussey..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ toh jab usssey feel hua ki shez getting jealous toh aur jealous kar raha hai.. taaki sanchi kubul hai kubul hai kubul hai karein๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†