Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

4 aug WU--sanchi unknown to her love for indu (Page 4)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
pressu Rubina will be dead by 2nd week of sept...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviRashmi04-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pressu

Originally posted by Rashmi04

Thanks for the Update Sonali and may be i am the only one who is not liking Indu's behaviour towards Sanchi.
</div><div>He is justified and i agree with it.But initial days Sanchi showed attitude and now Indu is following it.I am not accepting all lovey dovey scenes all of a sudden but want some maturity in their relationship.One time Sanchi is not understanding the seriousness of their relation and next turn Indu.
I want a scene like where Sanchi is sleeping and Indu confessing her that he is doing all these things just to make her realize his love or may be even think about it himself in his mind.But he is adamant.Ouch

Pressu... Let me tell you...AD tweeted that they are shooting a RAIN SEQUENCE...
Hope this information will make u feel better. Wink

</div><div>
But Rash i also heard that this friday Rubina will be dead.So how can we expect a rain sequence??
And i highly doubt the intention of cv'sOuchShocked

See...pressu...Indu and sanchi are involved in Rubuna s kidnapping. Plan will backfire when she will be murdered. Obviously police will try and nab Indu and sanchi.
They might run to some isolated place and all cutee cutee scene viewers will see.
Wink

Edited by Rashmi04 - 04 September 2012 at 10:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithvipressu-Namita-Silentsoul

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Thanks for the Update Sonali and may be i am the only one who is not liking Indu's behaviour towards Sanchi.
</div><div>He is justified and i agree with it.But initial days Sanchi showed attitude and now Indu is following it.I am not accepting all lovey dovey scenes all of a sudden but want some maturity in their relationship.One time Sanchi is not understanding the seriousness of their relation and next turn Indu.
I want a scene like where Sanchi is sleeping and Indu confessing her that he is doing all these things just to make her realize his love or may be even think about it himself in his mind.But he is adamant.Ouch

Pressu... Let me tell you...AD tweeted that they are shooting a RAIN SEQUENCE...
Hope this information will make u feel better. Wink

</div><div>
But Rash i also heard that this friday Rubina will be dead.So how can we expect a rain sequence??
And i highly doubt the intention of cv'sOuchShocked

See...pressu...Indu and sanchi are involved in Rubuna s kidnapping. Plan will backfire when she will be murdered. Obviously police will try and nab Indu and sanchi.
They might run to some isolated place and all cutee cutee scene viewers will see.
Wink

Hai rabba
you are too smartWink
Kuls my information is reliable and Rubina will be dead by this friday.
On thursday may be the drink scene and friday definitely Rubina's death scene.Shocked

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04Silentsoul-Namita-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
And I think bulkaad landlord id for same reason he will forget...rubina was living with her will...Rest all are involved so their...statement will not matter...It will be another runaway track...this time with twsit...even sanchi feels for Indu LOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04-Namita-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Pressu may be they not know she is dead...she might be dead by friday but they will leave...or may be they will run after knwing she is dead...than rain sequence will happen

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Pressu may be they not know she is dead...she might be dead by friday but they will leave...or may be they will run after knwing she is dead...than rain sequence will happen

No kuls both Sanchi and Indu will find her dead body(confirm) and she may doubt him,but finally he will convince her that he is innocent as we all know that.

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04Silentsoul-Namita-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

No kuls both Sanchi and Indu will find her dead body(confirm) and she may doubt him,but finally he will convince her that he is innocent as we all know that.
They will find her dead body means she is not faking it...so when rain sequence will come ...after doesnt make any sense

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04pressu-Namita-

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

They will find her dead body means she is not faking it...so when rain sequence will come ...after doesn't make any sense

And this is what i'm thinking,how can it make sense after her death.Sanchi is worried about this kidnapping plan from first day onwards,so how cv's will sort out things.
AD also tweeted that continuous night shifts and after Rafta Rafta song there will be a rain sequence.Embarrassed
I hope it's not either Sanchi's or Indu's dream.Ouch
By the way kuls what is rain sequence??? Is it like a duet song or just enjoying the rain??Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index