Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

4 aug WU--sanchi unknown to her love for indu (Page 2)

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Sonali and may be i am the only one who is not liking Indu's behaviour towards Sanchi.
He is justified and i agree with it.But initial days Sanchi showed attitude and now Indu is following it.I am not accepting all lovey dovey scenes all of a sudden but want some maturity in their relationship.One time Sanchi is not understanding the seriousness of their relation and next turn Indu.
I want a scene like where Sanchi is sleeping and Indu confessing her that he is doing all these things just to make her realize his love or may be even think about it himself in his mind.But he is adamant.Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04-Namita-Silentsoul

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Pressu, don't worry dear! Indu has figured out that Sanchi is jealous, hence his behaviour! It was imperative that he behave this way coz when he rejected Sanchi's friendship he stated the truth about Sanchi! Fault dono mein hai so as Indu has learnt his lesson, now its Sanchi's turn!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Pressu lovey dovey scene are random...but may be only .way to save show as of now...if they iwll not show Insha lovey dovery scene even its too soon or illogical they will not surivive

For Indu attitude ...He is not throwing attitude rather trying to make her jealous ...He is actually following her orders na,,,She want him to not to bother him...HE is doing that...Even if he says few words its not bitter tone its more fun loving tone...compared to how sanchi replied to him at many instances in past few weeks...

Thescene you said will come I think Indu will confess everything to drunk Sanchi its my prediction he might...

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Kuls, I agree Indu knows that Sanchi is falling in love with him. He also knows that she is quite innocent in the matters of the heart, so the more jealous she gets, the stronger and qicker the admission of love. He is hopeful, now that is true love!

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Kuls, I agree Indu knows that Sanchi is falling in love with him. He also knows that she is quite innocent in the matters of the heart, so the more jealous she gets, the stronger and qicker the admission of love. He is hopeful, now that is true love!
I agree jealosuy is short cut to realize love...The way he sees her with smile..he knows what he is doing...still she thinks she is doing to pay him for his help...Whereas she cant take him ignoring him or being frndly with rubina...

But Seriously in this speed we might see confession in 1 week...which I dont want Cry

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04-Namita-

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update sona.. Wow amazing.. Me kab ghar jaungi..ohho.. :(
sanchi getting jealous yuhu.. Awesome.. Am loving it.. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithviRashmi04

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Namita
Do you seriously think Indu knows Sanchi is on the verge of falling for him? I think even Indu is quite innocent in the matters of the heart, if he ever thought Sanchi loved him, I think he would stop teasing her and just accept her wholeheartedly, he would not waste any time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

Sonali
Thanks for the update.

Liked all Indu-Sanchi scenes,especially the "NO"you are not going to stay here tonight, she caresbut does not want to admit.

Oh... Best scene of the episode Wink

Edited by Rashmi04 - 04 September 2012 at 9:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ritukaprithvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index