4 aug WU--sanchi unknown to her love for indu

Posted: 11 years ago
THE GANG CHAUCHAK PLANS...

Abhimanyu said that lucky and rajjo informed me about the place and offered to help them. Abhi dialled up sada and(acting as a kidnapper) in a different tone asked sada to get him the house in which he lives otherwise he will show everyone the sada-rubina clippings...sada got tnsd and said that how he will manage everything as he does not have papers and was crying for himself and called shukla. Shukla informed that he is trying hard to find the clue of kidnapper...

JEALOUS SANCHI

after making the phne call...insa along with rubina and abhi r overjoyed...sanchi was smiling and lovingly indu was looking at her(sanchi too looked at him)..sanchi was still worried over the kidnapping plan...mehak came at their place and indu was surprized. Sanchi informed that mehak knew everything about the plan. Indu said oh wow thats gr8, but why only mehak u should have told all students..university and whole banaras about the plan...sanchi asked mehak not to take indu's words seriously..mehak is happy and said that from past days she has stopped taking indu's words seriously and mehak gave a cute smile. At the dining table indu was sitting at the head chair followed by sanchi and mehak at his right and rubina and abhi on his left...rubina offered indu a chappati as she said that he does'nt care for his health and have got so weak...sanchi felt jealous and mehak can see this...indu looked at jealous sanchi and felt shy at rubina's words and praised her teasing sanchi that some people don't care for him. Sanchi felt more jealous and in jealously unknowingly moved spoon here and there on the plate...mehak asked abhi(aap roti lege) to take 1 chappati and abhi insisted for 2 as his diet is more...indu said unknown to me when this frndship happened btwn mehak and abhi and indu asked mehak to serve abhi 5-7 more...mehak and sanchi got worried as if indu would find out someday about abhi being the informer...mehak offered him 4...indu asked now who will stay at nght with rubina...indu said now i had to stay...sanchi said No(she was jeolous and cant see indu and rubina together)..sanchi said..indu ji aap raat ko kaise ruk skte h. Mama ji ko aap pe shaq ho jayega aur aapki sasuma ko aapki fikr hogi. Indu agreed to sanchi's words and mehak and abhi decided to stay...

CUTE FIGHT BETWEEN INSA...

insa moved out and sanchi said that he was overcaring and overfrndly with rubina...indu said teasingly...oh i rejected your frndship offer and happily talked with rubina..that's why u r feeling jealous...sanchi said why would i...indu sat on the bike and sanchi started walking. Indu asked her to sit and after a short hesitation sanchi sat...

SANCHI HOLDED INDU

insa came home on bike and veena was overjoyed seeing them together...indu was walking on a stair when his leg slipped and he falled...sanchi holded his hand and supported him and asked if he was okay(aap thik to hai na)...indu was surprized to see a caring sanchi...radha felt bad seeing them together. Sanchi took up his goggles and gave it back to indu. Radha took indu inside.

AGAIN A CUTE FIGHT

At dining table veena was happy for sanchi and continously smiled glaring sanchi. ..Sanchi tried to serve indu but he rejected saying that my mami is there to serve me. Sanchi felt annyed and took up the plate saying ask your mamiji to serve u the plate too...radha served indu and sada asked indu if he got any infor. About rubina. Indu said no he did'nt and as sada is a gr8 lawyer so he can find out...saying so insa looked at each other...sada traced insa's happy smiles and decided to keep an eye over them...

SANCHI ANNOYED WITH INDU...

at kitchen veena is happily glaring at sanchi and sanchi said..indu is such a proudy man. I offered him my frndship only because he helped me but mom u should not think that something would happen btwn us . Once he used to roam around be but now acts as nothing is there and saying so sanchi moved to her room...veena is happy thinking sanchi offered frndship and after sometime love will also happen...

SANCHI'S PERSONALITY...NO INDU NO

indu was talking to someone on the phne and seeing sanchi he started to say..take full care of rubina ji...sanchi came in front of indu and indu moved. She again came in front and asked if her face is so bad that he cannot even look at her...indu said not only face but your overall personality is not gud...sanchi stared at indu.

PRECAP--

At guesthouse indu said to everyone that he will call sada tomorrow at 12 in the nght from behind a valley near the place and will ask him for money ..mehak interrupted(due to signal prlm i was unable to see what she said)...suddenly someone knocked at the door...everyone is surprized along with insa. Edited by sonali.singh - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update dear.

Very Entertaining episode... Itnay cute kidnappers kabhi nahi dekhay... Hahaha
Today manwa and mehak also rocked.

Good to see Change in sanchi s behaviour towards Indu . I enjoyed the straight forward conversation between the two. Jealousy is the sign of love...sanchi will realize soon.

Aaj toh sadanand ke halat phar taras aagaya...lol

Uff Manwa in the plan. Leopard cant change his spots. Lets see how Manwa will damage INSA this time.

Best dialogue... Aap ki toh puri ki puri personality katney ko dhortey hai...hehehe
Thanks for the update Sona! I am loving the jealos Sanchi lol...I am glad Indu has figured out that Sanchi is jealous...hehehe
THanks for update Sona

nice episode...

Loved Sanchi Mom and her conversation...I used to love this sweet cute attitude of hers in initial days...
Overall a good episode...Insha scenes were full 10/10...Sada crying style was funny...Sanchi jealous and Indu enjoying it...๐Ÿ˜†nautanki karne main Indu jaa ka jawab nahi...

Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Wat an awesome episode.I just could not take off my eyes from Insa.They luk so gud together.

Hope they become real couple.

Story is going really well.Hope TRP increase soon
Edited by sybsms - 11 years ago
Indu probably can't believe that the girl who hated him so much is now jealous of him being friendly with someone else...lol...agreed Kuls he basking in Sanchi jealousy...lol...naughty Indu!
Sonali
Thanks for the update.
Liked all Indu-Sanchi scenes,especially the "NO" you are not going to stay here tonight, she cares but  does not want to admit.
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Indu probably can't believe that the girl who hated him so much is now jealous of him being friendly with someone else...lol...agreed Kuls he basking in Sanchi jealousy...lol...naughty Indu!
Noone can imagine...the way she hated him till 2 week..back...usko ek week main...kuch kuch nahi itna kuch hone lagega

RJN ke CVS kee JET speed kii JAI HO...๐Ÿ˜† Pehle to 8 mahine Sanchi ka heart Balgadhi ki speed pe tha..Khiskta hee nahi tha...Suddenly.2 weeks main ..Bailgadhi Runway pe chadh gayi ot take off ke liye tayar hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But I think Indu is hopeful of now getting her love...therefore not settling for Dosti...Uska DIL MAANGE MORE
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the Update Sonali and may be i am the only one who is not liking Indu's behaviour towards Sanchi.
He is justified and i agree with it.But initial days Sanchi showed attitude and now Indu is following it.I am not accepting all lovey dovey scenes all of a sudden but want some maturity in their relationship.One time Sanchi is not understanding the seriousness of their relation and next turn Indu.
I want a scene like where Sanchi is sleeping and Indu confessing her that he is doing all these things just to make her realize his love or may be even think about it himself in his mind.But he is adamant.

Pressu, don't worry dear! Indu has figured out that Sanchi is jealous, hence his behaviour! It was imperative that he behave this way coz when he rejected Sanchi's friendship he stated the truth about Sanchi! Fault dono mein hai so as Indu has learnt his lesson, now its Sanchi's turn!