Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SharafTasnim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I had noticed dt... one of my mosttt fav!!along wd d scene when Rey removes her hair back!!
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pixi26angel

unique and awesome topic👏...u know what even i noticed the same thing...vrinda di has a flawless back and flawless skin....awww she is so pretty and beautiful as well...any ways ur post is actually out of the box😃

Flattered to read the word "unique" . Thank you so much! 
survi035 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SharafTasnim

I had noticed dt... one of my mosttt fav!!along wd d scene when Rey removes her hair back!!

Omg! He handled her with so much care... as if she was a delicate doll :-)  Thanx for expressing your thoughts on the topic. 

maneesha_sanker: yes yes yes hot it was indeed Maneesha ;-)
divi008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys i too loved it.i replayed it soo many times that my eyes went dizzy.very soft hotness in the scene.both are uneasy ..but he's helping her out.the scene of him pushing her hair to one side and then removing the noodles from the open cuts in the top...wooo extremely hot.i just wonder how kunwar and vrinda managed to shoot with soo many ppl watching...haha...they must have felt uneasy like hell.
survi035 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divi008

guys i too loved it.i replayed it soo many times that my eyes went dizzy.very soft hotness in the scene.both are uneasy ..but he's helping her out.the scene of him pushing her hair to one side and then removing the noodles from the open cuts in the top...wooo extremely hot.i just wonder how kunwar and vrinda managed to shoot with soo many ppl watching...haha...they must have felt uneasy like hell.

wow perfectly explained...i loved the way you described the scene wahooo!!!

Oh yess I often wonder how Rey/Amar manages to do the scenes.There are at least 10people behind the camera.