Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
this is something I had noticed in yesterdays episode too...glad you made a post...Vrinda has got a sexy back..
...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post!
Vrinda is one beautiful lady!
Luv Tarey
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww such a cute and hot post and she is extremely sexy i must say 😊  and the way rey was touching her hayeee ☺️
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love Taani's hair and back! Two most pretty features!
XTaaReyVirManX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I luved ur post.. Amazin.. N defii reyzz in love wiith her.. N ofcouse i noticed when he was feelin her bck ufff xx :)
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with u!! 

cvs made good use of taani's clothing 

and rey was touchy 😉 😆

i also wish she was more comfortable around rey but i guess it would also be weird if in that type of intimacy she would have been comfortable any1 would feel uncomfi

loved ur post 🤗
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanaR1108

Agree with u! TaaRey scenes are getting hotter and cuter day by day, ❤️but i dnt understand whats holding rey back...he's totally in love with taani and he knows shivam's the wrong guy for her! I want the cute sa, jhalla sa, romantic sa Rey back! 😭 

I think the time when Rey was asking Swayam to separate Shivam and Taani, Swayam said something like letting Taani make her decisions as he does not want to be  unsupportive. And Rey said, FIne i will also not say anything. And from that day onwards, both Rey and Sharon did not interfere in Taani and Shivam's relationship. 

Despite this..Rey still gets mad as you saw in yesterdays episode where he moved away angrily but forget Taani is handcuffed with him.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RitikaLoveAmar: "taani's assests" hahah! awesum way of putting it.  The scene was definitely hot. It was Intense! 

blue_cherub:  :-) Im glad you do .

Caskkett: im glad I made it aswell as I got to know that you all think the same way. 

dews100: awww Thanks 

lovharshu: I agree, she is gorgeous 

loveurlife: Thanks. Yesss Rey's every touch was *sigh* hehe :-)

SanaR1108: Yah your right. her hair and back are hot. Even her smile. But I reckon her hair yesterday was goood. The messy look suits her very much. 

crazychickasr: hehe awesum how u noticed. And yeahh from the looks of it..he is very much in love once again. But this time I feel he is alot more mature about it. Its not a teenage time of love its much more stronger than that. 

desigirlx5: Hahahha!!!! wahooo Im gald you agree. YEss her top was perfect for the "touchy" occasion. Taani was in good hands so its ok if Rey was touchy. She was much more comfortable in yesterdays episode so i was happy. 

Thanks all for taking time out and replying. You guys are awesum 
:-)

Edited by survi035 - 11 years ago
_LostSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved your post.

And i noticed that scene.

It was a super cute n super hawt scene😳
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unique and awesome topic👏...u know what even i noticed the same thing...vrinda di has a flawless back and flawless skin....awww she is so pretty and beautiful as well...any ways ur post is actually out of the box😃