India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi: A revolutionary!!!!

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Thanks to the adventurous Investigation and shooting done by Rashi and Koki, Gopi proved innocent..Clap But madam is not willing to leave the lock-up..Shocked. Police cooks gets a cooking class for free..Smile. It's time for Gopi's make-over... WinkSo the next track is 'gopi jaissi koi nahin'.Confused. we are ready for anything other than achaar..Shocked so bring it on!!!Wink

some jail lessons

Police took Shah in custody under food adulteration act...  Now Gopi is free to go.. so the whole family went to the cell to take her home...

K: Chalo , Gopivahu, lets go home
Smile

G: NAHIII I am not coming Shocked

ME: WHAT THE...?!!!!
Angry

Suddenly  Gopi ke upar Anna Hazare catagory ka koi bhoot chad gaya!!!
Shocked yesterday she was crying to get outta there.. now she is not ready to step out!!!  Confused

A: Gopi, plz  think about your health and  our baby
Shocked If you dont come home now, our baby kanaji will be born in this jail!!!OuchOuch

G: Ahemji,    iss jail  mein jo bhi innocent criminals aathe hai, woh sab iss kamsa ( Pointing towards the inspector!
Wink) ke atyachar se pareshaan hai!!! Angry These innocent deadly criminals are closed inside here and Ithini garmi mein yeha ka A/c  bhi nahi kaam kar rahi hai!!Shocked No this is not done!!! They need to change the conditions of this jail, as i may be visiting more often to increase the TRPs!!!!Wink  Aint I doing the right thing, maaji?!!Smile

K: If it is for the TRPs, I am also with Gopi vahu
Big smileAhem, You go and make some posters and placards to support  this TRP badao abhiyaan Tongue

A:meri maa aur biwi dono pagal ho gaye hai !!!
Dancing Oops!!! wrong expression Shocked

At last the inspector understood the danger in keeping Gopi in lock up
LOL  Any time she will go in to labour!!!Confused he ran to her cell and agreed to everything and more she asked...LOLLOL... Then the Mother Theressa 2012 wants to see the kitchen and check on the nutritional quality of the jail food!!! Shocked..REALLY?!!!!Angry As the inspector was  really worried that his jail would be a labour room any moment , he let her do everything she want LOLLOL 

Seeing the watery poha, her heart cried for her criminal sisters and their well being...CryCry So she taught  the jail cook how to cook paushtik khaana Wacko She gave a tagline too ' cook with love and serve with a smile 'Wink Anyways in return she and her child got a load of blessings from the holy criminals!!!Tongue

Some costume issues

After the samaj-seva , Gopi is back to her achaar making... In the early days everyone was behind her and never even let her to pick up the glass to drink water..Shocked. Now, she was in the jail for a whole night and almost 8 months ( by the look of it!!Wink) pregnant and no one is bothered about her working day and night to make tons of achaar!!!!Angry

Walking in hurry she tumbled on her suddenly so long-hard to handle sari!!!Shocked But Ahem ji hold her before she kiss the ground EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

A: Gopi, sambhalake chala karo Angry

G: Yeh sari ithni long hai ki  hum chal bhi nahi sakthe!!Unhappy

A: Meine kaha tha na, 2 piece pehna karo!!Embarrassed

G : KYA?!!!... BIKINI?!!!!ShockedShocked Waisse I have no problems.Embarrassed. but  ghar ke aur logo ko problems ho saktha hai Wink

A: I did not say bikini!!!! This is the problem with you all!!! when ever i say something You hear 'chaddy'.Shocked when I say 2 piece ,You Take it as bikini... OuchWhen i say How are you?, You make it an I love you'!!!Angry When I say I am busy,You assume that I am busy with my secretary!!!!ShockedAngry Hai krishna bhagwaan, mere saath hi aissa kyun hota hai!!!? ConfusedConfused

G: Ahem ji, aap tension mat lijiye.. aap keliye mein bikini bhi pehnugi Shocked

A : Bikini nahi ,meri maa,Angry I was talking about salwar suit!!!!!ConfusedConfused

Hearing Ahem's suggestion Koki said Shocked NO Shocked Hetal ben's expression was priceless!!!LOLLOL She was blushing as if Ahem REALLY asked her to wear a bikini!!!LOLLOL Then they agreed to ask Baa for permission... Ahem smiled as he knew that Baa is much much forward thinking than  her mom Wink And Baa did not disappoint him!!! Only person disappointed is our Rashi Confused

Around the modi house

> I just loved the disappointment of urmi  when she heard Rashi calling Kagdi,kaki ji LOLLOL

> Rashi is showing signs of good and urmi is still urmi!!!Tongue

> Hopefully after uttak-baithak punishment, now on we will hear less about achaar...Big smile

>Gopi's goodness and smartness outside the house is just hard to digest!!!!Shocked CVs, You guys should always remember that she is just GOPI... dont make her a superwoman!!! Angry

> Loved Ahem's love and care for his wife Embarrassed

> Rashi and Urmi back in track, with some designer kalakaari!!!LOLLOL

> I am still wondering what happened suddenly to Gopi's sari?!!! It was just fine until yesterday!!!Shocked

Precap

Koki brought salwaar suit for both Rashi and Gopi..Smile. Rashi came out in a rather plain pink salwaar Tongueand  Gopi came out in something that gave a shock to all the modi ladies!!!LOLLOL

I think Urmi and Rashi made the salwaar more comfortable By making it sleeveless  and low cut!!!LOL

May be another pregnant  so-so pic for  vanity fair magazine!!!! Wink

Smile A like or comment will not hurt Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpashu_shettyNightReadermona05ChacchaShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1Soni.DivineDarkness

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
omg its hilarious yar... i really liked Some Jail Lessons part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekisira

omg its hilarious yar... i really liked Some Jail Lessons part...

Thank u lekisira Big smile I really felt so weird  seeing her behavior in the lock-up!!Shocked After all she is our gopi and we know her very well..Wink. but the gopi in jail was really someone else!!!Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivineDarkness

ashu_shetty Groupbie
ashu_shetty
ashu_shetty

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
ilike_tv, i was sooo waiting for ur post...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvJustlikethat1

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I actually loved what she did in jail...gopi always has loads of courage when it comes to others..it is always rashi and urmi aaginst whomshe seems to c=become defenceless...because she does not feel she has to fight against them..she feels they are her own...

but hilarious take ..loved it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvswasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarkness

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Good oneSmile
I liked the ME and yesterday's episodes. Everyone stuck to their characters. Gopi needs support and strength which Ahem and Koki gave her in loads but she also gets her strength from within that makes her fight for others. It was nice to see the confident Gopi in the endTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvDivineDarkness

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu_shetty

ilike_tv, i was sooo waiting for ur post...

Thank u dear and sorry for the late update ...Wink
ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

I actually loved what she did in jail...gopi always has loads of courage when it comes to others..it is always rashi and urmi aaginst whomshe seems to c=become defenceless...because she does not feel she has to fight against them..she feels they are her own...

but hilarious take ..loved it.

Thank u monaSmile But i dont know why I felt thats so not gopi!!!Tongue

Go to top