arshi crossing paths...A SHORT STORY ...must read.

Posted: 11 years ago
      Please do comment and read it i wroked very hard on this... ...  This is just a short story.Just thought to share with you guys about the future track.😆

Arnav comes to know that garima is the women who had a affair with has father.

Arnav-(very angry😡 to garima)How could you even do this.Why did you even think about my father?
Garima-I did not know it was your father.😭
Arnav-So if you knew it was my father you would have not done it?How can you do such a thing?😡
Khushi-ArnavJi,listen to what amma wants to tell..😕
garima-Arnav bitva,I did not do it on purpose.I did not even know that your father...
Arnav-Enough i don't want to hear anything from you .I respect you as khushi's mom so i am not saying anything,Otherwise for the thing you have done I would have thrown you out of the house😡
Khushi-ArnavJi how could you tell this?Amma did not do anything on purpose.I understand amma,as even i went through this situation when shyam cheated me.
Arnav-How can you tell this khushi?You know how much me and my sister had to bear after all this.
Garima-Khushi what arnav bitwa is saying is right it is my mistake.I don't want you people to fight because of me.I admit that i am wrong.I will plead everyone to forgive me even though what i did cannot my forgiven.😭
Khushi-Amma you don't have to do all that .It was not your mistake as you never even knew that arnav's father was married.
Arnav-khushi you still are supporting your mother?Hoe could you do this ?You only care about your family not me?

Khushi-Arnav ji i also care for you but what i am saying is that amma did not do anything wrong.
Arnav-Ok khushi so you support your family.Just say yes or no.
Khushi-Yes i support amma.
Garima-khushi please stop this.
Khushi-No amma .
Arnav-Ok .How did i forget that you are like your mother,You also cheated us with shyam.
Khushi-Arnav ji what are you saying?😭
Daddi-Whatever arnav is saying is correct.We should have thrown you out of this house that day itself,we made a mistake but it is not too late also.😲
Arnav-Dadi i am talking😉.Khushi i always thought you would always support me but i was wrong.😕
I wish i never met you and you would never come in my life.
Khushi-(heart broken😭)Arnav ji...
Arnav-I don't want to see you ever in my life again...
Khushi-I knew we both were different from each other but i thought we both will understand each other,but no i was wrong i thougt you were changed,but you are the same.I am going arnav ji and i will never show my face to you again in your whole life...😭Good bye
Arnav-(turns back and is broken)

Khushi starts leaving with her family members and arnav'a family stand there shell shocked,with dadi smiling😡
Arnav-(in his mind)bye khushi are destination was only till here.😭
Khushi-Good bye arnav ji but whereever you are you should be happy..(in her mind)
                       Tuje bhula diya song comes.

It has been 2 years both of them have not meet each other,then one fine day at london both are face to face traped in a lift...😲

All comments welcome this was my first time writing a story if there were any mistakes please forgive me...😉

Edited by cutivenika - 11 years ago
it was gud, u should continue:)
Originally posted by veggie

it was gud, u should continue:)

Thank you so much i will try to continue.😉🤗
no one liked it?I worked so hard for it.😭😭

Please comment...130 veiwers no comments?????😕
please tell whether it is nice or not.You can give me suggests.If it is bad also tell me..
Please continue. sounds very interesting and curious to know if Arnav really knew the whole truth or not and what would their reaction by seeing each other after two years.
awesome part can't wait to read more, update soon :)
Ot'd be awesome if you'd continue :)! Really good concept, well written, defo continue :) plzzz accept buddy request and pm me when you update would love to see their reactions when the meet again! 
Loved it
What will happen know
fantastic :D
plx continue :)
i like it :)
i have sent u a buddy request :)
i would like to see ur PM in the future