India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

The AshNi love story!

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Pardon me, Tennysonji, but I am going to twist your line a bit...

For actors may come and actors may go but the show must go on...

Kuch toh is the show that I have actually bothered to watch without a break after a very long time...even during the crappy Mallika track, I did not give up,...because something about the show grabbed my attention and refused to let go...the characters, their dilemmas and their conflicts seemed very real if their portrayal was at times beyond the realm of the real...

Ashutosh and Nidhi are the soul of the show...this is their story at the end of the day...Mallikas, Rohans and Amars may come and go, but the Ashni love story will go on...simply because this show is about them...After 225 episodes, they cannot change track and make it somebody else's story...because they have a loyal fan base ( even if it miniscule) that watches the show only for them...and eroding this fan base in the hope of attracting a new audience makes no sense...creatively or business wise..they would probably end the show if they feel the numbers simply do not make sense...till then Ashutosh and Nidhi it will be...and Sharad Kelkar and Krithika Kamra it will be...!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 04 September 2012 at 7:43am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

munaiYessopBvfan123M.L.PriyaNaiduaarti1303sharma.shivaniPooliciousmyeraOneWishmahwishsolankihilarious44SSA777swati62vidyasabdeRoza_DUBlushsarikakoyelbasuaru29zoya_naziyashobha21ttrocks

mahwishsolanki Goldie
mahwishsolanki
mahwishsolanki

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I agree wid u Sujatha ji it is actually abt Ashutosh n Nidhi n after 225 episode they cant actually change it coz they know the viewership of this show is only coz of them...seperation misunderatnding and wateva it is evantually they will com together n u r rite when v can watch the show in AshnI good times then we shud support them in all the tracks wateva they r being loyal viewers so v all shud hav som patience coz inshALLAH goood times will be bak soon...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

OneWishSSA777swati62hilarious44koyelbasushobha21Sujatha.raottrocks

aarti1303 Groupbie
aarti1303
aarti1303

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Pardon me, Tennysonji, but I am going to twist your line a bit...

For actors may come and actors may go but the show must go on...

Kuch toh is the show that I have actually bothered to watch without a break after a very long time...even during the crappy Mallika track, I did not give up,...because something about the show grabbed my attention and refused to let go...the characters, their dilemmas and their conflicts seemed very real if their portrayal was at times beyond the realm of the real...

Ashutosh and Nidhi are the soul of the show...this is their story at the end of the day...Mallikas, Rohans and Amars may come and go, but the Ashni love story will go on...simply because this show is about them...After 225 episodes, they cannot change track and make it somebody else's story...because they have a loyal fan base ( even if it miniscule) that watches the show only for them...and eroding this fan base in the hope of attracting a new audience makes no sense...creatively or business wise..they would probably end the show if they feel the numbers simply do not make sense...till then Ashutosh and Nidhi it will be...and Sharad Kelkar and Krithika Kamra it will be...!

Yes I do agree with this and the show is a special one to the loyal viewers, who always wish to see Ashni  in positive  relationship!   Any twist and the forum is up in arms. Viewers know it is fiction but still find the story of ASHNI close to their heart as if they are real!   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

OneWishSSA777swati62koyelbasuSujatha.raoshobha21ttrocks

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Nice post Sujatha.
Diff characters may come and diff characters may go but Ashni go on for ever. It is the flow of their relationship through high & low , with many turns and twists,we are here to be the witness of their journey. But its Ashni & only Ashni.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

OneWishSSA777hilarious44shobha21zoya_naziyaSujatha.raottrocks

hilarious44 Goldie
hilarious44
hilarious44

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Great post sujatha...this show is only n only about ashni...their sizzling screen presence just makes us forget everything...KK n SK make KTLK special...we love themEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

OneWishsharma.shivaniSSA777shobha21Sujatha.raottrocks

radha.chari Newbie
radha.chari
radha.chari

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Can I place one request Sujathaji KPji sir answers ur post. Now u pl post in FB on   behalf    of   all of us  let the show get along ,weave around ASHNI n not the core characters. We don't have that much interest  to continue watching after the change in the story ya track

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniSSA777shobha21Sujatha.raottrocks

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha.chari

Can I place one request Sujathaji KPji sir answers ur post. Now u pl post in FB on   behalf    of   all of us  let the show get along ,weave around ASHNI n not the core characters. We don't have that much interest  to continue watching after the change in the story ya track

Radha, to the best of my knowledge, I think the supplementary characters are to fill any gaps caused by Sk's absence...I really doubt the show is going to shift away from the love story...I have already PM-ed KPji...let us see what he says!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 04 September 2012 at 10:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I watch the show only because of Ashu Nidhi...Ashu Nidhi forever...
I'm ok with the  other existing characters  & welcome new entry  but don't want Amar's love for Nidhi stretches to that extend that it becomes unbearable & torture some like Mallu saga ...Agree with you Sujatha.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OneWishSSA777koyelbasuSujatha.rao

Go to top