India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Three down! :D

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Finally! After all these days, we get to see why JJ is the one who will play the major part in everyone's life! Loved loved LOVED this guy today! The way he calmed Piddi down, I think he is the only one who actually told Piddi on his face just how precious and unique he is. He was angry at Piddi at first, any human would've done that. But the moment he got to know the troubles Piddi has gone through in his life, he realized his mistake. He just didn't apologize, he actually made Piddi feel special. And just with his words he turned the whole game!

Well, people like JJ really are less. He can pretend all he wants that all he cares about is himself, but these kids really will pull him back. And I can actually see it that the only goal in JJ's life would be to make these Junglees realize their true worth. Damn, can't wait for the actual Buddy Project to start now! CVs better wrap up this jail fiasco soon now! It's getting boring! I want the gang back! Cry

Oh well, three down, five to go! Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xxhn29xxparas99preeti_kreya-Khush-RKDramebaaz..-Ayesshhaa-..-Rema-Ayesha066FieryLionessDilBanjarasnowflake.

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I agree with you :D JJ was awesome today love the way he made Piddi calm!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
i loved that scene but getting bored of dis jail twist now :(
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I havnt seen the Epi yet! (As usual!) And am not going to until my classes are over. But one thing is sure, after reading this post, mere concetration ki toh $&#@!!! Hate you Mais -.- LMAO!! I always loved Jaitley because I knew soone or later his Jungleeness will return. And when it does, he will be the only one, besides the Principle, who will understand his students. He will break their walls, and I think slowly everyone will let him in :) Eep! I cant wait for THE Project! xD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

FieryLioness IF-Sizzlerz
FieryLioness
FieryLioness

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
well said dear...
me too loved it the way he calmed him down...
and true even me bored of this jail track...
mising old school wali masti
snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
well said Mais, I am liking how JJ is playing a major part in KiSha + Piddhi/Bobby story... now i want him to pay attention towards RaHi and Samar/Juhi too Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index