Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

OS - AnSh V cockroach..(last part updated) (Page 15)

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

Cockroach green himself and said.. Cockroach ko pakdna mushkil hi nahi naamumkin bhi hai.. he remember his last visit in payal aka bon bon house. How he made her scare and she keep shouting to seeing him.. he smile in victory.. she even run from her own house leaving cockroach all alone.  .Ansh is disrespecting him.. how can they.. he is junior artist.. Form centuries. .he is the one who made all jodi successful till date.. Because of him heroine get scare and run in to hero arms. And here.. They are playing mockery of him..

abby ex-don...you trying to make me scare with cockroach...hahahahahhaahaha..,,,janeee yaaa tou merey hubyy kou and elder daughter kou darataa hai...i will reply in my WU...hahahahaha...i love insects and animals...you made me remember when i use to catch mouse,cockroaches and lizard for senior classes and use to take money and treats from them..as they needed it for there lab work... awww now see what you did..now i will start crying..you brought tears in my eyes...i loved your writing skils...
awww finnlly the gathbandhan bandh hee gayaaa...and seee it was finally it was me who did it(indirectly hee sahee) oye tune kuch bhi nahi kiya hai.. yu hi credit mat maar kare mehnat  cockroach aur credit le jaye tu.. bilkul nahi full credit to cockroach..ROFL hahaahhahaha...so cute...i love your and khsuhi FF... i yet to need to reply in khushi...
i cant seem to stop laughing...hahahhaha..cock made me scared...hahahahahha...my daughter saying donald di... i will give you treat anything you want...amke my mom scare of anything please so that me and papa can make her dance ... she always makes fun of me and papa... and yep didi i loved reading your FF...it is so lovely..i also write... have you read twilight series...hahahhha..my daughter is fan of you and our fight for the place of don(bon-bon)... di too good story...love you Hugyour dughter sound cute..pata nahi kaise tere beti bani poor girl.. ROFL now this message to her.. i love her too.. love you baccha you are sho cute. no didnt read twilight i am fan of tvd na.. isliye i am sure scare you mom very soon.. she is even now scare but dont want to admit it.. 

bhavi_shiv Senior Member
bhavi_shiv
bhavi_shiv

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
thanks don...great story...loved it sooo much...nahi,nahi,nahi no alvida to ansh...keep writing more os and ff pls...more stories...
kabhi alvida na kehna...
ansh hai rahi pyar ke fir milenge chalte chalte...
write soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvil

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Yaar, Prati... this is a laugh riot :D Also, I am scared of your Don powers... tere fic padne ke kuch ghante baad mere ghar me cockroach ghuss gaya... and we rarely get cockroaches... so I blame you xDDD It was huge, too... and at one point it suddenly disappeared... so I was standing there like Shiv looking around and wondering if it could fly or not... ROFL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvilitsRitzi

mbloves IF-Sizzlerz
mbloves
mbloves

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
And cockroach takes video of anshHe decide to make blackmail and in return earn sorry from then....m still ROFLROFLROFL

M speechless !darling, u deserve  i liked each&every line..ek cockroach ne kapde (kurta) utarwa deya...bechare patidev..LOL  
shiv...mr indian cockroach..bahar nikal tune meri izzat ka dahi kar diyaROFL 

thx 4wonderful OS waiting nxt...

Edited by mbloves - 18 September 2012 at 4:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSDon_theEvilitsRitzi

sdk10 Senior Member
sdk10
sdk10

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
ROFL

DON Cupid cockroach has taken AnSh video and going to blackmail them for maafiCool

Too too goodROFLROFLROFL

Dont end it so soon in the next partAngry

Jaldi se next update de doTongue

Edited by sdk10 - 18 September 2012 at 4:23am

AryaSDon_theEvil

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL Cockroach video bana raha hain to blackmail Ansh ROFLROFLROFLROFL hopefully woh uss video ko IF mein leak bhi karde ROFLROFLROFL I think I just died laughing  ROFL awesome update Donniee.. next waala bhi jaldi jaldi karo Embarrassed

AryaSDon_theEvil

AryaS IF-Dazzler
AryaS
AryaS

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
DonJI,  Hug

Awesomeness!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL What an Imagination DonJi! I want to pull your cheeks.

Cockroach and Ansh ka kya combination hai. LOL
Aur on that Kapade nikaldo dialogue...that was hilarious ROFL
And best thing was CM seeing them...I am sure she won't sleep the whole night scratching her head about how can Anandi move on so quickly. ROFL

Loved it. Update soon.

Don_theEvil

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Mast os prati..oh god ROFL ROFL luving cockroach contribution in bringing AnSh togeder ROFL Day Dreaming

Don_theEvil

Go to top