Fleur_de_Lis

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
liked it

it's just wow!!!!

Fleur_de_Lis IF-Dazzler
Fleur_de_Lis
Fleur_de_Lis

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
hey can i do the banner of this story???
ashi.1 Goldie
ashi.1
ashi.1

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
awesome...
arshiforeve Goldie
arshiforeve
arshiforeve

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fleur_de_Lis

hey can i do the banner of this story???

well i dont have any problem if you wish to.
Thanks
Aparajita267 Senior Member
Aparajita267
Aparajita267

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Nice update!!
arshiforeve Goldie
arshiforeve
arshiforeve

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aparajita267

Nice update!!

thanks , will be updating in a while.
arshiforeve Goldie
arshiforeve
arshiforeve

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 6

{THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM SENDING PMS TO EVERY ONE ONE , I WILL BE FILTERING MY PM LIST TO ONLY PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON MY WORK AT-LEAST ONCE, I AM SORRY IF IT SOUNDS RUDE BUT ITS VERY DIFFICULT OT SEND OUT SO MANY PM'S AND NO ONE BOTHER'S TO LEAVE A SINGLE COMMENT} 

He turned to Anjali and the reaction he got was not something he expected.

Anjali started laughing as soon as Arnav turned and she just could not stop her laughter.

"Di kya hua app has q rahi ho?" Arnav asked Anjali, but he dint see his answer coming any soon.

(di what happened why are you laughing)

Anjali laughed and went on laughing, and a confused Arnav became all the more confused when he heard kushi laugh from behind him.

He turned to look at Kushi and saw her laughing, "arre ab tu bhi shuru ho gayi, pagal ho gaye ho kya dono"

(aree even you started laughing , have both of you gone mad)

By now he knew they both were laughing at him, but why were they laughing at him

Arnav looked at kushi and Anjali simultaneously while he spoke further "Care to share the joke"

Anjali looked at him and pointed at him, "Chote tumhare muh pe yeh..." she dint complete her sentence but Arnav knew what had happened.

Instantly his hand went up to reach his cheek and he felt something sticky on his hand, He saw it was the jalabie barter that kushi was mixing.

His eyes shot up to see kushi still laughing and her hands covered with the jalabie barter.

Though kushi was laughing, she was quite attentive to what would Arnav do next.

Arnav just could not believe it Kushi applied the barter on his face saying she was checking his temperature.

"Kushi, tu toh gayi ab ruk mai dikhata hu tujhe , badi ahsi ari hai na"

(Kushi now you are gone, wait ill show you)

Just as she had anticipated she saw him move to her and she quickly ran to Anjali and hid behind her.

Arnav took advantage and got hold of the bowl containing the

jalabie barter.

An evil smirk on his face and Anjali knew they were in trouble; Anjali stopped laughing and started looking here and there to find a place to hide.

"aree hasna q band kar diya , go on" he said walking up to them.

(Why did you stop laughing).

Anjali still wanted to laugh at her adorable chote but she knew this was not the time to be laughing at him. "Chote hum nai woh Kushi ne..."

(Chote i dint, it was kushi...)

Kushi forgot about Arnav and instantly came and stood next to her "Di hum kuch karte hai toh app bhi toh hamare crime partner hue na"

She looked at Arnav with her cute face and Anajli looked at Kushi.

All this time arnav was taking charge, He quickly added water to the Barter to make it less sticky so that he could attack easily and it should be plenty enough for his di and Kushi both.

Kushi saw him taking a hand full of the barter in his hand and target it to them she quickly got behind Anjali. "Di bach ye" kushi screamed as she got behind Anjali.

(di save your self)

Before Anjali could even think she felt something land on her face.

Arnav had meant to put it on kushi but she missed it and instead Anjali became the target.

"Chote tum ..." she gave him a you are so dead look while trying to clean her face.

Arnav knew he was in trouble now, he had to be safe from not only kushi but soon his Di would also come to attack him.

Kushi quickly took advantage and ran outside

the kitchen to the living room and started of thinking of a place to hide where no one would see her.

She knew there is no such place here and so she thought of running out of the house.

She quickly went to the door and unlocked it, but Arnav was faster than her. As soon as he saw he running he qucikly escaped di and ran behind her.

Anjali dint have anything to stop him but she gave him a i will be back look before he left.

He held her arm with one hand his other hand had the barter in it, "Mujhse bach ke kahi nai jaa sakti".

(Cant run away from me)

He held on to her securely , making all her attempts to be set free go in vain , He  slid his hand along her slim waist , kushi stopped protesting as she felt  his hand touch her waist , though her kurti was a layer in the middle her cheeks turned  a crimson shade of pink.

Arnav noticed she had stopped protesting and he dint know how but suddenly both of them were lost in each others eyes.

Arnav got his head foward and his cheek to her and applied the barter from his cheek to her.

Kushi just dint know what had taken her all of a sudden she instead of running from him she held on to his shirt collar for support , She felt her knees give up as his cheek touch her.

Arnav now bought his hand and with the barter and ran it along her exposed arm length, from her bare shoulders to her wrist till her held her hand in his.

They both kept staring at each other.

Just then Akash entered the house; he was very happy about the meeting and was much exited to share it with Arnav and Kushi.

As soon as he entered he saw both of them standing very close to each other , he was about to say some thing when out of no where he saw Anjali enter the room , she had a jug containing juice in her hand .

Instead of calling Arnav or Kushi, he called Anajli, "Di yeh app kay kar re ho"

(di what are you doing )

Anjali threw the juice from the mug on Arnav and Kushi but when Akash spoke they got distracted and quickly escaped and the juice splashed on Akash's face.

Akash was all ready confused about what's going on and now he was greeted with fresh mango juice on his face.

Before he could do anything all the three of them were laughing at him and he dint have any weapon so as to take revenge.

Akash moved to them and all three of them were running for their lives.

Arnav Kushi and Anajli ran up the stairs and id them selves in Anaji's room, no sooner did Akash come there and, again they ran to the pool side.

They were standing at a dead end when Akash came there.

"Why are you running from me, i mean i dont even have anything with me."

He said looking like he wasn't lying to them.

"Oh akash i am sorry the juce , dint mean to put it on you , it was for them" she said pointing to arnav and kushi.

Just then out of no where Ayush came into the scene and started to pour water on the four of them using a water pipe used to water the plants.

"Aree Ayush tum kab aye?" Kushi asked.

"Bas abhi jab ma, mamu pe juice dal rahi thi" he answered her while troubling them with spraying water on them.

"i got him from school" Akash said trying to save from the water.

They all started jumping and dancing under the water Ayush joined them and Akash took the pipe from him and held it straight upwards so that the water falls on every one.

They had a nice time dancing without any music till the time they realized it had been a long time they had so much of fun all together. 

SO GUYS HERE IS THE UPDATE , I TYPED  WHILE LISTNING TO ADHA ISHQ , ITS A NICE SONG FROM BAND BAJA BARAT.

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS.

Edited by arshiforeve - 13 December 2012 at 4:57am

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

Shini.Shiva86anaviabhisuganya91my-lovesangeethbalahimakshiarshihydfannicelysmilecuty_sweety_pieanjali2427GunMtracy1191dhwanimehta23rajalekshmitasmineminjal24mysterygirl06puppy.puppyPriya_0pari97cappacuino5crazyqueenchaitali12barbiebalafarha623Muskaan_87akankhaSAM32akshadaamshula87jeya0301sagarpatadiaabraxosaeyshaalimakurmapuawroneemadprovernirbasitobluetajKareena1994Maddy1270ekiholoroshaanJaan_ArshiAmanda.Limavchowdhuryfarha5556coalfaxalicepuppyTANVI_SEXYindy12pari_goyalsweet-fairybhavnahcutemissarshy4everMJ_K2bhadraprasadFleur_de_Lisrakenduvadanadeep5128Shru9tijenji08PhoenixTearskoisk..ashiya..Drama.Queenanu_j_menonsruthickmissmkcaskermayuloveudazzling_gloryzafibhaktiiiVYGA89newmoon2011frenzyysspoorthysana11vrindaguptacoronapsyche-Sanj-riafnasummaiyasayedASR6262ameena671adithyan--Amy--fffan123rkapoor1382sarunsashasinghlaksh65Arjuhisispinky89angeldream14jeb1prerna1tinseldrunkiiebabemandy15pup03..Gunjan..-Xpress-dumas-PyaariBhootni-

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Awesome update.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
I Loved it.
That was so much fun.
Looking forward to your next update.
Thanks.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiforeve

Go to top