Chandragupta Maurya

share your experiences (Page 2)

machinegun Senior Member
machinegun
machinegun

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

aisi aat nhi hai..actually sharing k time nhi hai aur member bhi
koi baat nahi didi main samajh sakti hoon.dont worry di aap sab bahut busy rehte ho to aap logon ko time nahi mil paata hoga but i have plenty of time to make you all laugh by my funny daily life incidents.ok to mere paas ek aur mazedaar story hai and well by the way i have an idea for your probelem.aap apne saath ek pocket diary yaa fir ek chhota notepad rakha kijiye.jab koi funny incident ho to usse notedown kar lena.o teri! chalo bahut ho gayi meri gappein ab story deti hoon:-

kal subah jab main mandir gayi to maine dekha ki 2 lovers bhagwaan ki puja kar rahe theSmilethough they were not looking at me but i smiled to them.uske baad woh dono uthe aur ek tree ke pichhe jaakar coochie-woochie karne lage.i felt embarassed after seeing themEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.but i ignored them went to do my special puja.after one hour i came back to that place i found the lovers doing same thin againLOLLOLLOL.now my tounge was out of control.i went to them and said "didi bhaiyya bas kijiye.thoda sa raat ke liye bacha lijiye.idhar mandir mein aisi harkatein karenge to mujh jaise badhte bachchon par bura asar padega"ROFLROFLROFL.and  they both ran off from there looking super embarassedROFL.

to guys yadi isko padho to ispar apna response zaroor share karna.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indupriya2008

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
@machine gun do u live in AP??? that incident even happen with me!! and I answered ok u only give it to other teachers on my behalf and she was dumbstruck!! LOL

Second incident hehehehehehehe [ROFL] my god!!! itna coochie karna tha toh mandir kyun aaye??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

machinegun

machinegun Senior Member
machinegun
machinegun

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gowri05

@machine gun do u live in AP??? that incident even happen with me!! and I answered ok u only give it to other teachers on my behalf and she was dumbstruck!! LOL

Second incident hehehehehehehe [ROFL] my god!!! itna coochie karna tha toh mandir kyun aaye??
hello gowri.nice to meet you.yes you are right,i live in ap and my name is nivi.i will be there for almost 2 yearsSmile.and you were talking about the second incident.vo log coochie karne nahin mandir mein apne naam par puja karvaane aaye the
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
AP means Andhra Pradesh kya??
machinegun Senior Member
machinegun
machinegun

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

AP means Andhra Pradesh kya??
yes di u r rite.itna achcha or ekdun right guess kiya hai.ab jaldi se upar jo maine likha hai vo padho aur apne views bataoSmile
machinegun Senior Member
machinegun
machinegun

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Angryabhi tak no reply
indupriya2008 Goldie
indupriya2008
indupriya2008

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
hi nivi! 
ROFLROFLROFL ROFL
Kya incident catch kiya hai!! 
Badhte bache per asr LOL ...

Really aapne mujhe mere admission ke liye cllge dekhne jane wala incident yaad dila diya..
Wahan bhi do so called students or say premi panchi...deewar ke pass haathon mein haath dale kochi poochi bak bak ker rahe the...n they r so daring that itna bada ground tha unke front mein phir bhi..koi fikr hi nhi..LOL LOL LOL..unhe dekh ker mujhe us cllge ki reality pta lag gayi...ki yahan kitni achi studies hoti hai...waise us din ko main thnx karti hoon acha tha jo main u hi chali gayi thi..kam se kam wahan ke dangerous vatavaran(environment) se bach gayi..
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
u asking for funny experience Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index