vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
agreed...

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Well saidThumbs Up, also even if you criticize, please use the proper language as well. We are all Barun/Sanaya lover,(some Dil se some Dimaag se)Heart. It is all about the way we express our feelings.
Specially, all these current episodes making people frustrated and vulnerable because no one could do anything besides CV's.

My request would be to be patient, make constructive comments & let them make story longer for us to enjoy forever. Too much criticism might end the show!!!Cry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Nice post, Komal Hug
I agree with everything...But I guess the problem is with fans in general..For example if someone now makes a post that 'IPK sucks' then the TM is going to get bashed by fans..So I guess all the fans need to take a chill pill including me LOL..And yes just like the fans need to chill, the non fans need to chill too..They are no less as far as personal attacking is concerned.

Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 04 September 2012 at 11:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-rini_kat

diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Clap
.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I totally agree ..But the change will never happen .. IPK is a Craze .. Lool .. Obesession is deadly ..  
Like i said in the BW section .. How ever Much you argue your point .. Your not going to change the other person's opinions .. as everyone is different .. !! If in this WORLD we all had the SAME Opinions .. My goodness .. I'll be bored out of my mind ..

This is the reason i log on to the forum to see DIFFERENT OPINIONS on each episode .. I like understanding people's points of views from negative to positive .. It's Nice to know that some people don't like scenes that i enjoy .. vice versa ..

good topic .. !!

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 04 September 2012 at 1:13pm

Emerald-

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Preach the truth! lol. I respect other peoples opinions, and I expect others to do the same.

Emerald-

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

I totally agree ..But the change will never happen .. IPK is a Craze .. Lool .. Obesession is deadly ..  
Like i said in the BW section .. How ever Much you argue your point .. Your not going to change the other person's opinions .. as everyone is different .. !! If in this WORLD we all had the SAME Opinions .. My goodness .. I'll be bored out of my mind ..

This is the reason i log on to the forum to see DIFFERENT OPINIONS on each episode .. I like understanding people's points of views from negative to positive .. It's Nice to know that some people don't like scenes that i enjoy .. vice versa ..

good topic .. !!

Hey Soni! Hug thanks!

I like it too and it's not about changing their views. It's about showing respect to other opinions and not attacking them.

Yes, change will never happen. I think i'm wasting my time lol

.x-bumblebee-x.

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE POST...
THIS IS THE TRUTH...
WHEN I MADE A POST ABOUT BARUN'S ACTING IN A CERTAIN "SORRY"EPISODE...OMG...PEOPLE WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW MY REAL NAME...ACCUSED ME OF DOING ALL THSI FOR ATTENTION...
SOME MEMBERS THREATENDED ME...CALLED ME BASHER...MY THREAD WAS CLOSED WITHIN SAY 20 MINUTES...
I DIDN'T WRITE A SINGLE WORD WHICH WAS DISRESPECTFUL ABOUT BARUN THE ACTOR OR BARUN THE PERSON...
I JUST WROTE,HIS SORRY SCENE DIDN'T TOUCH MY HEART AS AMBULANCE SCEEN IN PAYASH TRACK OR KHUSHI'S ENGAGEMENT SCENE...BUT PEOPLE DON'T GET IT...
IT WAS MY FIRST & LAST POST ON BARUN...
WHO CAN HAVE THAT MUCH GUTS IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET BASHED,CALLED HATER OF ipkknd ,BARUN HATER ...
I MEAN I LIKE BARUN A LOT...
HE IS GOODLOOKING,CUTE & GOOD ACTOR.
BUT RESPECTFUL DISAGRREMENT,CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ISN'T TOLERATED HERE,,,,.SPECIALLY BY BARUN FANS...IT'S SAD BUT TRUE...
SELF EXPERIENCE...Cry

Go to top