India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A humble request

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Well for a long time posts/threads are immediately being reported if Barun is criticized. Without any solid reason.

Members are attacked and threatened through PM's for criticizing Barun.

Guns are taken out if something is said against Barun and IPK forum turns into a war zone in seconds.

Sometimes Sanaya is dragged in for no reason.

Criticizing equals to "Bashing" and you're automatically labelled a "basher" or "Sobti Hater".

Sometimes there's no tolerance or any respect for other views.

AND because of such posts/behaviour/attitude fans like me are tagged and insulted everyday. I feel as if I can no longer make a point here.

Sobti fans are labelled as his "Phangurls" which basically means we cannot see Khushi's pain because Barun/Arnav is really hot and we blindly worship him. This is so wrong!

but the solution is simple, If something bad is said about Sobti then all you gotta do is simply disagree with them and make your point. There's no reason to attack them.

You can't expect everyone to have same views as you. You can't force people to look at things from your point of view.

So...

Can we show some maturity? Including me.

Can we accept and respect other views too? Including me.

Can we make IPK forum a better place? A place where you can discuss issues peacefully without getting personal, labelling people or taking sides?

It's a humble request from a frustrated member.

PS: Mods, please don't close this thread because we really need to discuss this issue. You can no longer have a good time on IF because of all those labels and arguments. And please no arguments here.

I don't mean to offend anyone!
Peace!

Edited by Emerald- - 04 September 2012 at 10:03am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

rvdhaliwalphloxynishika_24diya33-Reva-swtashharshisajanGlimmerSiestaTamannausJammy-DalmuthuyaAmazingAmylazylad8-FauZiarchie_79Simz786sonapariDrModel.Euphoria.gatheringstorm..mrinalini..MentalExoticaBarundeewani19-DKS-serioussbk2OmNaMaSteOm.Sad.But.True.Sultan_Of_Swing.x-bumblebee-x.xAaliyaanitamalik.Manal.

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Res
Edit-

People need to calm down alright! The mods find the need to jump in because the 'discussion' often strays from the topic! While discussing about Barun's acting in a particular episode we end up stating how we are being unreasonable!, how immature a certain member is!!!

I dint see the personal attacks before when I first joined! It's only recently that people are jumping at the opportunity to 'bash' the member!!Where is the maturity in that!?

Yes, mods, this indeed needs to be discussed!

Edited by Jameelah52 - 04 September 2012 at 7:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-rini_kat

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I agree...This is a forum and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion...As long as discussions are kept healthy..I don't see any problem..

And I agree on that "phangirl" part...Just because you like BS or ASR never means all you can do is drool and you have no sense..The forum needs to come out of this mentality!!

Thanks for making this post!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-Jammy-archie_79

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

I agree...This is a forum and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion...As long as discussions are kept healthy..I don't see any problem..

And I agree on that "phangirl" part...Just because you like BS or ASR never means all you can do is drool and you have no sense..The forum needs to come out of this mentality!!

I have said this before and say it again that one is tagged a phangirl not for supporting ASR but for supporting with a logic or a reason...

Shortly supporting blindly

Edited by Didikisaut - 04 September 2012 at 6:52am
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I agree maturity is required and peoples opinion needs to be respected..

I hope even the mods understand it as I find any topic which starts a serious discussion is closed with frivolous reasons

Edited by Didikisaut - 04 September 2012 at 6:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
When being an IPK fan and being Sobti's fan become mutually exclusive things?Confused You're addressing like as if you're not one or are somehow better for not being one. I am a Sobti fan and i'm not comfortable with such a broad classification. 

White.PearlEmerald-MentalExotica

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

[QUOTE=sampin]I agree...This is a forum and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion...As long as discussions are kept healthy..I don't see any problem..

I have said this before and say it again that one is tagged a phangirl not for supporting ASR but supporting with a logic or a reason...

Many people has a reason or a logic behind supporting ASR...and there's a line of difference between a fan and a fanatic...Be it for ASR or for Khushi...

Emerald-Jammy-archie_79

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
I don't know about others but I'm a Sobti fan before that I'm a SaRun fan and I don't do anything like this!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKEmerald-

Go to top