Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhu has not seen RK's favourite place yet (Page 4)

Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kar1538

Originally posted by Abhayangel

Originally posted by kar1538

I too forgot b'coz of their tit for tat game.Thanx for the reminder. Yesterday we saw a slight attraction towards each other. Hope Madhu does some jassosi and discovers her statue and their dream sequence start

yup, i had also forgot that, but dont know how yesterday suddenly it came in my mind..
Hope madhu will start taking interest in RK's life soon and ry to understand intensity of his pain..

</div>
<div>High time for Madhu to learn about RK and his past. Really felt very very bad for RK yesterday. Since the photos are published, Madhu should try to work out how she got it first and then who published it. Meanwhile she has to sit with his mother and try to know his childhood as she is now RK's wife and ie the FACT.

but till now Madhu has not that much feeling for RK that she will be induced to know RK and his Past.. Yet atleast to prove that she has not published those pics in newspaper she will have to find who has done this...

Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RohitM90

Agree She has'nt seen the best part yet...

yup, hope soon she will know that her husband does pottery also...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index