Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhu has not seen RK's favourite place yet (Page 3)

Jubilant Goldie
Jubilant
Jubilant

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
naughty hubby with excited wiffyWink in hubby's fav place what will the makeTongue ?? WaitingEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiMi615Abhayangel

Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kar1538

I too forgot b'coz of their tit for tat game.Thanx for the reminder. Yesterday we saw a slight attraction towards each other. Hope Madhu does some jassosi and discovers her statue and their dream sequence start

yup, i had also forgot that, but dont know how yesterday suddenly it came in my mind..
Hope madhu will start taking interest in RK's life soon and ry to understand intensity of his pain..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kar1538SiMi615

SiMi615 Goldie
SiMi615
SiMi615

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
How romantic! Then he can teach her how to make pottery just like in that movie "Ghost" with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore! How sexy would that be, RK showing Madhu how to make pottery! Tehehe! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhayangel

kar1538 Goldie
kar1538
kar1538

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhayangel

Originally posted by kar1538

I too forgot b'coz of their tit for tat game.Thanx for the reminder. Yesterday we saw a slight attraction towards each other. Hope Madhu does some jassosi and discovers her statue and their dream sequence start

yup, i had also forgot that, but dont know how yesterday suddenly it came in my mind..
Hope madhu will start taking interest in RK's life soon and ry to understand intensity of his pain..
High time for Madhu to learn about RK and his past. Really felt very very bad for RK yesterday. Since the photos are published, Madhu should try to work out how she got it first and then who published it. Meanwhile she has to sit with his mother and try to know his childhood as she is now RK's wife and ie the FACT.

Abhayangel

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhayangel

Originally posted by coolestsh

Ya the day when Madhubala will see her statue that day her reaction will be ausumn
I want romance in pottery room as wellbetween Rishbala. Blushing
I want RK to take Madhubala to that room and besharmi mien utar aye Blushing
wahan jate hi

lol pottery room mein bhi romance...
Good idea.. Aur RK apna aur MB ka ek saath statue bhi banaye..

Awesome guys...Embarrassed
noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Blushing
Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiMi81

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#006633">How romantic! Then he can teach her how to make pottery just like in that movie "Ghost" with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore! How sexy would that be, RK showing Madhu how to make pottery! Tehehe!</font>Wink

yup, phir madhu RK ka statue banaye aur RK madhu ka aur dono mil ke dono ka ek saath statue banaye...
TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Agree She has'nt seen the best part yet...

Abhayangel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index