Madhu has not seen RK's favourite place yet - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .bloom.

ya!she hasn't seen tht yet.morever i think cv's should show him working in tht room rather than drinking hehe

yup, ab bahut drink kar li... Kuchh creative karna chahiye ab usse...
Ya She has'nt yet, I want her to see Rk making pottery n also her sculpture
Originally posted by Arnav90

Ya She has'nt yet, I want her to see Rk making pottery n also her sculpture

me too want k madhu jaldi jaldi RK k saare raaz jaan le...
Main toh yeh baat bhul hi gayi thi !! Thanks for reminding me.. Its my favourite place too ! I hope rk takes madhu to that room for some or the other reason. I want madhu to see how multitalented her hubby is ๐Ÿ˜†
And then the statue..her reaction will be worth watching. Plus some romance will be cherry on the cake.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by -Chinky-

Main toh yeh baat bhul hi gayi thi !! Thanks for reminding me.. Its my favourite place too ! I hope rk takes madhu to that room for some or the other reason. I want madhu to see how multitalented her hubby is ๐Ÿ˜†
And then the statue..her reaction will be worth watching. Plus some romance will be cherry on the cake.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

exactly... This is all what i want to see... Hope it will be very soon...
I too forgot b'coz of their tit for tat game.Thanx for the reminder.  Yesterday we saw a slight attraction towards each other. Hope Madhu does some jassosi and discovers her statue and their dream sequence start
naughty hubby with excited wiffy๐Ÿ˜‰ in hubby's fav place what will the make๐Ÿ˜› ?? Waiting๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by kar1538

I too forgot b'coz of their tit for tat game.Thanx for the reminder. Yesterday we saw a slight attraction towards each other. Hope Madhu does some jassosi and discovers her statue and their dream sequence start

yup, i had also forgot that, but dont know how yesterday suddenly it came in my mind..
Hope madhu will start taking interest in RK's life soon and ry to understand intensity of his pain..
How romantic! Then he can teach her how to make pottery just like in that movie "Ghost" with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore! How sexy would that be, RK showing Madhu how to make pottery! Tehehe! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Abhayangel

yup, i had also forgot that, but dont know how yesterday suddenly it came in my mind..
Hope madhu will start taking interest in RK's life soon and ry to understand intensity of his pain..
High time for Madhu to learn about RK and his past. Really felt very very bad for RK yesterday. Since the photos are published, Madhu should try to work out how she got it first and then who published it. Meanwhile she has to sit with his mother and try to know his childhood as she is now RK's wife and ie the FACT.