Pavitra Rishta

hate actre/actress

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
 i was hated media related person but suddenly i was like ashvik  .but they r big time liar specially  rithvik ,he always said that arvi will be together with some twist  but no arjun ovi wedding but now arjun ovi and  zee tv they even  post a status that arjun purvi  are going to get married ,they also lied .they increase our expectation and suddenly they destroy everything.  i hate now every actre actress .they r big time liar.if rithvik dont know anything then how can he tweet that ashvik will be together with some twist ??now they did offscreen masti  with their crap story and enjoy their so called marriage.they have no value to fans and no respect for fans .what they want?? 

and specially i hate  crapy /brainless lady ekta.hope u will never get a better life.
Edited by TALIRAlinda - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with rithvik lie to the fans and zeetv also lie to us ,and rithvik had offscreen fun they dont care about us and or feelings,they all are liars, they hurt us again and again ,sorry i start crying again i cant take this anymore i hate them all
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't understand why you guys very emotional and taking this fictional show very seriously.
Stop blaming the actor/actress..it's not their fault.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
when i watched sbb segment i was totally cried but now i manage and  i swore  i will never  watch like that  dishonest show where  no value to fans only value trp.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sipokobusak

I don't understand why you guys very emotional and taking this fictional show very seriously.

do u have any problem with it ??? no,, right ,,this  is our emotion what suddenly destroy ,,,u r too cool but we r not ,,okay ,,and  they r lier ,,this is true ,if u dont understand then let it be ,,no problem
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

do u have any problem with it ??? no,, right ,,this  is our emotion what suddenly destroy ,,,u r too cool but we r not ,,okay ,,and  they r lier ,,this is true ,if u dont understand then let it be ,,no problem

I would never ever let a fictional show ruin my day or my mood.
Not worth it.

Okay i understand..just don't let it affect your daily work/study or anything important.

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sipokobusak

yeah it's true they have no fault regarding story line. But they should not lie. They have no right to play with viewer's emotion. Rithvik could be silent. What was the need of giving fake hope? It's not fair anyways.
Awesome2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simusha

Agree with rithvik lie to the fans and zeetv also lie to us ,and rithvik had offscreen fun they dont care about us and or feelings,they all are liars, they hurt us again and again ,sorry i start crying again i cant take this anymore i hate them all

its not his fault ! but the FB update states that ARVI will be back together ! but sadly after arjun's marriage to ovi 😡
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Awesome2210

its not his fault ! but the FB update states that ARVI will be back together ! but sadly after arjun's marriage to ovi 😡

of course its rithviks fault ,,if he dont know then why he twwet that no arjun ovi marriage,,he should be silent  if he dont know anything ,,why he play game with us??now he enjoy his so called wedding..