India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

hate actre/actress

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
 i was hated media related person but suddenly i was like ashvik  .but they r big time liar specially  rithvik ,he always said that arvi will be together with some twist  but no arjun ovi wedding but now arjun ovi and  zee tv they even  post a status that arjun purvi  are going to get married ,they also lied .they increase our expectation and suddenly they destroy everything.  i hate now every actre actress .they r big time liar.if rithvik dont know anything then how can he tweet that ashvik will be together with some twist ??now they did offscreen masti  with their crap story and enjoy their so called marriage.they have no value to fans and no respect for fans .what they want?? 

and specially i hate  crapy /brainless lady ekta.hope u will never get a better life.

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 04 September 2012 at 6:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1ampliphyjkhusiAfss_94bonibright

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Agree with rithvik lie to the fans and zeetv also lie to us ,and rithvik had offscreen fun they dont care about us and or feelings,they all are liars, they hurt us again and again ,sorry i start crying again i cant take this anymore i hate them all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I don't understand why you guys very emotional and taking this fictional show very seriously.
Stop blaming the actor/actress..it's not their fault.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome2210sunny8410M

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
when i watched sbb segment i was totally cried but now i manage and  i swore  i will never  watch like that  dishonest show where  no value to fans only value trp.
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

I don't understand why you guys very emotional and taking this fictional show very seriously.

do u have any problem with it ??? no,, right ,,this  is our emotion what suddenly destroy ,,,u r too cool but we r not ,,okay ,,and  they r lier ,,this is true ,if u dont understand then let it be ,,no problem
zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

do u have any problem with it ??? no,, right ,,this  is our emotion what suddenly destroy ,,,u r too cool but we r not ,,okay ,,and  they r lier ,,this is true ,if u dont understand then let it be ,,no problem

I would never ever let a fictional show ruin my day or my mood.
Not worth it.

Okay i understand..just don't let it affect your daily work/study or anything important.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nikki._OrChiD_

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

yeah it's true they have no fault regarding story line. But they should not lie. They have no right to play with viewer's emotion. Rithvik could be silent. What was the need of giving fake hope? It's not fair anyways.
Awesome2210 Senior Member
Awesome2210
Awesome2210

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simusha

Agree with rithvik lie to the fans and zeetv also lie to us ,and rithvik had offscreen fun they dont care about us and or feelings,they all are liars, they hurt us again and again ,sorry i start crying again i cant take this anymore i hate them all
its not his fault ! but the FB update states that ARVI will be back together ! but sadly after arjun's marriage to ovi Angry

Go to top