Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Happy Birthday Anjali (nandalala) (Page 7)

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hey AnjaliHug

Happy Birthday and have a wonderful year ahead.Party

Sorry as usual aaj kal meri gaadi thodi late nikalti hain..so was late in wishing you.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14amisuvshwetachauhansriraosejket2dennisdmenacesmashitupNandalalajakhushisubiscsUltimateBarunbeena14--Nishita--Divya1503

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I hope its still your b'day in your part of the world. Ouch

The internet is this fascinating thing... it gives you friends that you have never met, know little about their roller coaster day to day lives... and yet... You find little gems that touch your soul.

You are one such precious Gem Anjali... the beautiful pearl (that you so love) that this forum gave me... One who can brighten my day with her post and more importantly her warmth.

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Darling! Wish you loads of joy & success... May the Good Lord Bless you with health & happiness!!!

Here are some flowers for you Babes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hug  HugHug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvshwetachauhanarchanan14smashitupNandalalasubiscsDivya1503beena14--Nishita--

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
hello hi bday gal, i just realised that you share d bday with my son...all d more reason am never going to miss it...love you...have a blast...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14amisuvshwetachauhansmashitupNandalalajakhushisubiscsDivya1503beena14--Nishita--

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Anjali... So its your birthday..!

Lets celebrate..

I have brought you..

A cake..

Some flowers..

Balloons..

Some smiles..

And loads of love..

So on your birthday..

Hugs my darling..

Love you..

Now.. Can we have some music too??

Its party time..!!

And oh! Another gift for you.. I could only manage these for now..!

UNDOUBTEDLY, the most SUPERB collection of Audrey gifs I have EVER SEEN!!!  YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF, sweetieClapClap  So super, duper HAPPY seeing this fantastic tribute to the Goddess and your gift to me!  I am so, so humbled by your love, sweets! EmbarrassedHug

"There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met." 
~Jim Henson

Felt the connect with you with Audrey...of course!!!  And, then RomeoHeart...and of course, the Crooner who started it allHeartHeart  You are a light in my life, as you are for many...SWEETNESS personified!!!  THANK YOU, Shwets...so, so much!!!HugHug

archanan14Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupsubiscsjakhushi-Gan-beena14

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY
Party
Dear Anjali,
You are a very special person,,with whom I bonded the moment we started connecting!
There is something unique about u that appeals to me and makes me miss u when u are not around,,as Priya has said, we never met, we never spoke,,I feel like I know you since years!!

I am so glad that I got the first page to wish u on your special day,,,
May God bless u and grant all your wishes!
keep Smiling always

"Sochta hoon dil ke armaan bhej doon,
Duaoon mein apni tumhara naam bhej doon,

Din khila aur dil ko tum yaad aaye,
Toh socha ki pyara sa salaam bhej doon..."

Zoha, meri jaan, haven't connected with you since before Eid...Have been thinking about you a lot, especially since I missed you immensely during the Holy month!  I am so, so blessed to have you in my life.  You know that already!  Your VM in the main post is still making me emotional...I have watched it 6 times today...even sneaking away at work to take a peak...thats how much your kindness means to me.  THANK YOU, yaara!!!Hug

Absolutely love the gifs in your post..."Faraway friend"--so true...but phir bhi tum toh dil ki paas hi rehti hoh...Hamesha.  Hope the little one is doing ok...Phursat mein PM karoongi tujhe...

Still miss you loads, but I am so happy you are active again the forum!

Btw, just LedMAO at your Shyamwa dedicationROFL...have yet to like or comment...passing mein dekh liya!!ROFL

archanan14Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansmashitupsubiscsjakhushiUltimateBarun-Gan-beena14

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
HAPPY B'DAY.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Nandalalasubiscssmashitup-Gan-beena14

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Party SA ... an appreciation of hands, pics and music brought us together ... what a journey for you, me and the show ... a day to celebrate and to share a Hug and a few very personal offerings to let you know how much I appreciate YOU ... lots of love & pride, your SK x x

"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself-and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is." 
~Jim Morrison

SK!!!Hug  Indeed, hands, eyes, hearts--unite us yet again!Smile  My mistress of verse and collages, ever so thoughtful and ever so generous...where to even begin, hun?  An inspiration to me on so many levels...you & I share that love for transcending music and for stunning visuals that elevate mood, mind, spirit...And your imagination stays with me everyday--what could be a greater gift?!Smile 

I just love, love, love your "offerings"...I will cherish them forever; more on them later!Big smile...THANK YOU so much, sweetheart!!!Hug

archanan14amisuvshwetachauhanDesai09subiscssmashitupjakhushiUltimateBarunbeena14-Gan-

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

It's so funny... that for a person I've never met or never spoken to... the most enduring memory is really conversation! Vivid conversations about the most inane and the most absurd... and about the most beautiful - music, pearls, oceans, Heer-Ranjha... and of course Arnav and Khushi...

To our Anjali... whose writing takes us all to a different plane... whose last thoughts are always some of the wittiest, funniest takes... who can straddle the gutter and the higher levels at the same time... who brings the most beautiful Audrey Hepburn in her most classic shots to the Crooner...

Here's wishing you a wonderful, absolutely gorgeous and incredibly fun-filled birthday! Take care and God bless!

Archu!!!HugHug  I still remember that conversation as you were boarding a plane getting ready to head to my neck of the woods...and we were discussing conspiracy theories!LOL  Yep, plane mein bhi you saw IPK everywhere!Big smile  A girl after my own heart! Hug   I just love how beautifully you articulate and share your thoughts!  Your choice in music is amazing; of course, with that Nightingale voice, it is only expected!!!Smile

Here's a lil somethin' somethin' from the Goddess herselfWink:

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09archanan14amisuvshwetachauhansmashitupjakhushisubiscs-Gan-beena14

Go to top