Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Happy Birthday Anjali (nandalala) (Page 6)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
TO DEAREST ANJALI!!!!!Hug

As you look back on yesterday,  
                                   may your memories be warm ones.
                                  As you celebrate today,
                                    may your heart be filled with happiness and joy.
                                  As you look ahead to tomorrow,
                                    may your deepest hopes and dreams
                                            come true for you!!!!!

Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday!!!!!!

loads of love and wishes

soni!!!!

Edited by soni.b - 04 September 2012 at 10:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraosejket2amisuvshwetachauhanarchanan14Nandalalasubiscsdennisdmenacesmashitupbeena14

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
My dearest Anji,

Wishing you all the happiness in the world. Have a wonderful birthday.

Holiday Gifs | http://www.ani-gifs.com/
I have got something special for you...Yours and my favourite...

Hugs and Kisses,
Your phangurl
Sudha

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraosejket2archanan14amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bdennisdmenacesmashitupNandalalasubiscsDivya1503beena14

mini16 Goldie
mini16
mini16

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
                Party   PartyHappy Birthday Anjali Di PartyParty

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sriraosejket2soni.bsmashitupNandalalaDivya1503beena14

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Priya, I honestly did not expect this magnificent surprise!  With everything you have on your plate and on your mind, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what you have done for me...Hug  So overwhelmed!!! The "Ocean" parts and brings us together, just as it meets and separates from its shore...As you know, I have always had an affinity to water...The collage above pretty much captures my love for seascapes...These are my own--a few of hundreds...And on this day, the Ocean has done its bit yet again....and for that I am ever grateful...

Well, you well know Mikimoto & I go way back!WinkWink  Nothing like those fabulous pieces of perfection on this day...Thank you so much for your soulful gems--the poem, those custom-made gifs, thoughts, all of it...each to be cherished!  

SK, you were the first to wish me and your collage only brings the "Ocean" full circle in your signature style! Just splendid, hun! You know what comes next: Thank you is never enough...truly!Hug

Zoha, *thud*, *thud*... Aaj mujhe pata chala Allah tallah mujhpe kitne meherbaan hain!!!HugI kid you not "Tum Hi Dekho Na" is my all time fav Hindi song!!  You took the time and effort to create something so mindblowing just for me...can't even put into words how much that means to me!  Your scene selections were fantastic...if I were creative enough to make VMs, those were the ones I would pick!   Shukriya, shukriya, shukriya, meri jaan!

Priya, I end with a song from U2 (surprise!Big smile), Beautiful Day...I dedicate it to each of our friends here in this forum who make my life better and brighter today and everyday! Thank you, hun, and thank you everyone for just being so wonderful and B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!  Look forward to reading and responding to all of your wishes...Hug

Edited by Nandalala - 04 September 2012 at 7:07pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sriraosejket2Desai09amisuvdennisdmenacesubiscsbs_deepssmashitupjakhushiUltimateBarunbeena14Divya1503honeypriyaindi52-Gan-Omorabotiriti4u

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Anjali..Big smile

archanan14sriraosejket2NandalalasmashitupDivya1503honeypriyabeena14

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
happy birthday..AnjaliParty

archanan14sriraosejket2smashitupNandalalabeena14Divya1503honeypriya

spsharmila Goldie
spsharmila
spsharmila

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Anjali Party 

archanan14sriraosejket2NandalalasmashitupDivya1503honeypriyabeena14

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Priya, I honestly did not expect this magnificent surprise!  With everything you have on your plate and on your mind, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what you have done for me...Hug  So overwhelmed!!! The "Ocean" parts and brings us together, just as it meets and separates from its shore...As you know, I have always had an affinity to water...The collage above pretty much captures my love for seascapes...These are my own--a few of hundreds...And on this day, the Ocean has done its bit yet again....and for that I am ever grateful...

Well, you well know Mikimoto & I go way back!WinkWink  Nothing like those fabulous pieces of perfection on this day...Thank you so much for your soulful gems--the poem, those custom-made gifs, thoughts, all of it...each to be cherished!  

SK, you were the first to wish me and your collage only brings the "Ocean" full circle in your signature style! Just splendid, hun! You know what comes next: Thank you is never enough...truly!Hug

Zoha, *thud*, *thud*... Aaj mujhe pata chala Allah tallah mujhpe kitne meherbaan hain!!!HugI kid you not "Tum Hi Dekho Na" is my all time fav Hindi song!!  You took the time and effort to create something so mindblowing just for me...can't even put into words how much that means to me!  Your scene selections were fantastic...if I were creative enough to make VMs, those were the ones I would pick!   Shukriya, shukriya, shukriya, meri jaan!

Priya, I end with a song from U2 (surprise!Big smile), Beautiful Day...I dedicate it to each of our friends here in this forum who make my life better and brighter today and everyday! Thank you, hun, and thank you everyone for just being so wonderful and B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!  Look forward to reading and responding to all of your wishes...Hug

awww...swtzz...thats such a serene,magnificient collage...ur ocean captures always have a story of their own...loved it...

hope you having a rocking day...with the Punch devta just gifting you the righ splendour straight from Dhobi Ghaat LOL

its ur day...feel special all the way...get sloshed...pardyyy hard Party

Happy Birthday !!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09sriraosejket2archanan14amisuvsmashitupNandalalabs_deepsUltimateBarunbeena14Divya1503

Go to top