Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Aiyooo!!!  How cute!!!  GS, going on 3 years, re!!!  How time flies, na!?  Heard from some of our other friends, too...just so touched everyone took the time to pen down such sweet wishes!  I am so glad you decided to plunge into the world of vellapanti here along with me!  I can't imagine the Crooner without you!!!  Here is a little something for ya...

Love ya, hun!!πŸ€—

AwwwπŸ€—πŸ€—I hope you had a lovely day GS. How time flies na...it just feels like the other day when we "met" and connected for the first time...those long hours of vellepanti with the rest of the velle gang will always be cherished...be it hours of analysing the epic smpπŸ˜† or standing together and fighting with NOC🀣. What amazing and fun days they used to be!!! I am glad I met you and followed you to the croonerπŸ˜›

Thank you for the return gift...loved itπŸ€—
Moonlight1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Anjali,

I Know I am Late Hope you had a Great Birthday Happy Belated Birthday !

Royalty-Free (RF) Clipart Illustration of Yellow Smiley Face Emoticons Hugging by yayayoyo

With love
Archana. β€οΈ πŸ€—

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@anjali

Thanks Anji, amidst   your  busy schedule you find to reply woh bhi with a treat can't thank you enough sweet girl πŸ€—  Tofa kabul with open arms, loved it .
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

Happy Birthday Anjali.

Thanks so much, Israt!!😊
Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Gotnashile gau😳

Happy Birthday Anju.πŸ€—

Hi, kashi asa, Nandy?πŸ˜ƒ  It was so sweet of Priya to open this thread, goh!  I am so touched!  Mast thanks...busy week, sorry it took me so long to get back!!😳

Help yourself to a bday gulab jamun, goh...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hriju321

Many Happy returns of the day Anjali. Have a great birthday.

Thank you so much for the wishes!!πŸ˜ƒ
Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

happy birthday, my dear dear anjali πŸ€—

hope it's breakfast at tiffany's then love in the afternoon and laughter in paradise. and your californian weekend is better than a roman holiday or paris, when it sizzles. and my fair lady, don't wait until dark to live it up with the lavender hill mob and the gorgeous man in your life.

love
always
indi, sabrina, robin and marian

rex, sean, gregory, peter, cary, fred, gary, and burt send their wishes and  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Aha, shaatir Di; the wordsmith spins her magic!!  THANK YOU!! πŸ€—I never wait to live it up!πŸ˜‰  My time away was a slice of La Vie En Rose...That song just always reminds me of the Goddess herself!  And all the Goddess's Men were right there in waiting...so whats not to love?!πŸ˜ƒ  

Please give my thanks to Sabrina, Robin and Marian as well!  I am absolutely delighted!!πŸ˜ƒ  Btw, Sabrina--love the name and the movie too!  The Goddess was just ethereal in that one!

This one is just for ya...I knew I had to make it for you as soon as I got the pic...

πŸ€—
Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamcatcher

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANJALI...have read your crooner on  occasions and enjoyed them...

Have a wonderful birthday and may you always be blessed with good health and love of your family and friends...

Enjoy your day...

Reenu

Hi, Reenu!πŸ˜ƒ  THANK YOU so much for such lovely wishes...

I miss seeing you on the Crooner; do join us when you can, hun!!!  Take care!!!πŸ€—
Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Happy Birthday Gau!!! πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³

May God Bless You With Tons of Happiness in Life!!

Lots of Love...

Enjoy Your Day and Have a Great Year Ahead!

Shweta!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  I just lit up when I saw both your & Nandy's message on Tuesday...nothing like a amchi shout out!!πŸ˜ƒ  I am sorry its taken me so long to respond...hope all izz well at your end...

A lil sweet treat from moi...tugal fav...πŸ€—πŸ€—