Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Parsha

I Got You cake

and wine

and that special someone who connects us everyday...Aankhon mai talli honae ki nahin ho rahi hai...😉

Wish you a very happy birthday girl..may it bring you happiness love and good luck  today and always.....njoy ..God bless

🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

I am all talli-fied!!!  Whaatttaayyy treat, Parsha!  Loved it...and your gif posting toh kamaal hai...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!🤗

amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Suvi, you remind me so much of the Ocean, yaar...kabhi tujhe bataya nahi...you bring so much depth into whatever you say, and how you say it!  You eyes are, by far, your forte...they see everything that the rest of us miss...very much like the shaatir dimaag in the pic above, no???!!😃  From the first time I met you on the Crooner, I have loved reading your takes, and I still do...I may not comment on them as much, but rest assured I always look for them!  Love you, yaara!

THANK YOU so much for the lovely wishes.🤗  The day was fab!!!

OMG what a pic    Thanks fr ur kind words, coming from one of the best writers in the forum it really means a lot... Luv u sweetie 🤗 🤗 
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
happy bday anjali di!!!
Sorry late hogayi but i strongly believe in happy birtheternity so we can celebrate bday of such an awesome diabetically driven anjali di.

rght now on mobile so wont be able to post something but pakka next yr a sure dhamaka 4rm my side...promise!!!

all my heartiest wishes for your amazing present and anjalidiliciously diet concious JALEBIS and thoda sa kaala khatta 4 COLOURFULL & CONTRAST filled future!!
Our bonding started during 50th crooner celeb thread prep aur yeh kahan aa gaye hum...aap mujhe bardaasht karte!!!
Hope we do keep in touch afterwards too but right now i miss u and every croonerie(sounds like 'Canary' na...) so much!!

have a blast di!!!even tday mere wish karne par!!!

luv u loads
sanjana

PS- Due to time constraints and high inactivity= just a msg to send across this post...

Happy birthday SARUN!!!
Belated 4 barun..
Advance 4 sanaya..

and disco dewanelicious one 2 u!!
Di do shake ur moves on the brand new song only purely dedicated 2 me!!
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

Hey Anjali,

I am not good in making collages,not even in VMs and even with words. But this is your birthday and would love to let my heart talking a bit. With all your posts ,I have felt that connection with you...I have always loved the positivity you carry ,so rare to find but you seem to be person who can make entire atmosphere around happy and beeming with positive energy..I have not seen you but your words often tell me that you are beautiful person with a beautiful heart.. Stay blessed and I wish you get all happiness in this world. It is so nice to knw a person like you ..Thanks for friendship ..Wishing you a very Happy Birthday .. and also a good health and prosperous future..

Take care 😳

Awww, Rits!🤗 I am so touched you took the time to wish me; the best gift of all!  I am so lucky to have such wonderful ppl who care enough to pen such beautiful thoughts!!! I try to surround myself with positivity whenever possible.  Life is too short to be pessimistic...Its my funda to always see the best in whatever the situation might be...and its served me well all these years, hun!  

Again, THANK YOU, dear...😊

Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: amisuv

OMG what a pic    Thanks fr ur kind words, coming from one of the best writers in the forum it really means a lot... Luv u sweetie 🤗 🤗 

Yay, tujhe return gift pasand aaya!!!   I picked that one khaas tere liye, jaanu!! Yipppeee!!!🤗
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...sanjubaba...

happy bday anjali di!!!
Sorry late hogayi but i strongly believe in happy birtheternity so we can celebrate bday of such an awesome diabetically driven anjali di.

rght now on mobile so wont be able to post something but pakka next yr a sure dhamaka 4rm my side...promise!!!

all my heartiest wishes for your amazing present and anjalidiliciously diet concious JALEBIS and thoda sa kaala khatta 4 COLOURFULL & CONTRAST filled future!!
Our bonding started during 50th crooner celeb thread prep aur yeh kahan aa gaye hum...aap mujhe bardaasht karte!!!
Hope we do keep in touch afterwards too but right now i miss u and every croonerie(sounds like 'Canary' na...) so much!!

have a blast di!!!even tday mere wish karne par!!!

luv u loads
sanjana

PS- Due to time constraints and high inactivity= just a msg to send across this post...

Happy birthday SARUN!!!
Belated 4 barun..
Advance 4 sanaya..

and disco dewanelicious one 2 u!!
Di do shake ur moves on the brand new song only purely dedicated 2 me!!

Sanju, mera baba, IS THAT REALLY YOU!!!!???

Kaisan hoh, bitiya!!???  Hope you are rockin', gall!!!  Will comment pura detail mein soon...I was just about to logout!  Vaisan, you MADE MY BIRTHDAY, sweetuuu!!!!  Kitne din hue...😭😭
Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nandalala

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">Sanju, mera baba, IS THAT REALLY YOU!!!!???</font>

yup!!!!
BA-DAZINGA!!!!

bitiya dur raheke sankayi gayi hain!!!
Arre di! Rona nahin dance karna tha!!
DISCO DEEWANE AHAAA!!
Aajkal busy hun...next yr pakka active rahongi and how could i forget u di...
U are d only reason i still love anjali ar a name...

oh we will meet soon- SHELDON COOPER PROMISE..!!

priya di @ all...amazing thread...

may u all have lots of BARFI!!!Edited by ...sanjubaba... - 11 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Love you Anjii...

God Bless!!

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Wow Happy Birthday Anjali! 
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjitha

Happy Birthday Anjali

Have a great year filled with love, peace and joy 😃

Your pankhi
Rang

Ooohhh, pankhi...wow!  No pankhis, yaar, only pals!😃  THANK YOU so much for such wonderful wishes!  Really means a lot to me!!