Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- (Page 91)

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Hello Chandu.. Which place are u from??

Nishu..Evil Smile seriously not fair... we were waiting for u to reveal the contestants n to see ur spoilers in BB.. U better do.. AngryLOLLOL pretty pls...Embarrassed

Maria, I am from Toronto, Canada. And I am a night owl studying away, thus usually found on IF during my breaks here and there Big smile

Oh cool... Big smile Nice to know you Embarrassed... Will u be watching BB too??

O yes, definitely, as long as we don't get some boring contestants LOLLOL

How about you Maria, where are you from ???

Me from Chennai, India.. Working as a Tech Analyst @ Infosys... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Hey Nadzi...Hug Y frustrated babes??

Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 September 2012 at 9:43pm
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Awesome work, so what does a tech analyst do ???

My main stream is Java.. We work on development projects for US clients..U must have heard about Victoria Secret right? Wink My previous project was with them and we we were working on the content management of their site and changed the entire website... I've worked for JCP, Hallmark , AVON and some other US clients too...Currently i'm a lead.. i've passed the phase of a software engineer.. As per my role its mostly assigning work and then reviewing it .. But my bad luck, i still do the work of a SE too..Ouch

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

-MariaMars-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Awesome work, so what does a tech analyst do ???

My main stream is Java.. We work on development projects for US clients..U must have heard about Victoria Secret right? Wink My previous project was with them and we we were working on the content management of their site and changed the entire website... I've worked for JCP, Hallmark , AVON and some other US clients too...Currently i'm a lead.. i've passed the phase of a software engineer.. As per my role its mostly assigning work and then reviewing it .. But my bad luck, i still do the work of a SE too..Ouch

Wowwy Maria, I am impressed. Victoria Secret, was that a trick question Embarrassed

Computers, hardware, software, not my cup of tea, I am more into the human body than CPU LOLLOL

Haha.. No trick question dear... Wen i came into the proj i wasn't even aware of VS Ouch n many were shocked.. Its like most ppl are aware of it... n u staying in canada must be knowing about it for sure na..

Its better u are more into the human body LOLLOL computers, hardware n software are fun only if they are not related to work Wink Software life is pretty hectic esp for women Ouch

-Chandramukhi-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

-MariaMars-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Haha.. No trick question dear... Wen i came into the proj i wasn't even aware of VS Ouch n many were shocked.. Its like most ppl are aware of it... n u staying in canada must be knowing about it for sure na..

Its better u are more into the human body LOLLOL computers, hardware n software are fun only if they are not related to work Wink Software life is pretty hectic esp for women Ouch

Yes I am well aware with VS, I guess geography does play a role when it comes to broadening your horizon Big smile many were shocked and knew about VS, I wonder how Wink No worries sweety, you already seem to have caught up with the naughty side LOLLOL

Human body is fun as well when not related to work hahaha see it can work both ways Wink

LOLLOL So true.. Chalo.. need to catch up with some meetings.. C ya later.. Take care..Hug

-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index