Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

Dont under-estimate BHA...Wo Rajnikant ki Guru hai !πŸ˜†

hahahahaha, damn perfectly put πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey Vandu (right ??) I did check out that fighting thread of yours. Now I remembered it. I sorta skipped parts of it since that loser started the argument by questioning your language or writing skills. When someone starts mocking others' language, it simply ticks me off 😑

I am glad to not see that member around. Such people are better to be kept at a distant πŸ˜ƒ
Divya, such a cute entry on the slambook, love it πŸ˜ƒ
Hello Nadzi, how is it that you manage to come only after the uproar has calm down πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My brain has been fried today. I don't know how I got all tangled up with the debates and arguments. I was one of those who used to like Isha's dancing and enjoyed coming to the forum to check out the discussion. Now I am defending them or my viewpoints left right and center, what has this forum done to me Anyways, at least I was defending my views and not the wrong doing of the celeb.

P.S: Also I am improving my writing skills πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey babez!!

I dunno man I just happen to have the best timing ever πŸ€£ Not just this season, even during last season too. It's some kinda karma I guess πŸ€£

So now what's the big fuss about? I hope nothing new?

Oh I knoww... The only good thing that happens with such debates are the improvement of our writing skills and also managing anger management πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Hey babez!!

I dunno man I just happen to have the best timing ever πŸ€£ Not just this season, even during last season too. It's some kinda karma I guess πŸ€£

So now what's the big fuss about? I hope nothing new?

Oh I knoww... The only good thing that happens with such debates are the improvement of our writing skills and also managing anger management πŸ˜†

Yes babez very good timing as always 🀣

As usual pouncing on Isha since she seems to have reached semi finals with VETO power, so the forum started with their usual fair, unfair argument, calling JDJ scripted and that Isha will win, you know the usual changing seats as per the convenience. And some trolls got another reason to bash her, somebody wants to send her off to God 😲 😲and someone wants Isha's other hand to be broken 😲

I don't really have anger issues, only rarely, but I do get irritated with some people's constant nagging, is it the same thing πŸ˜† oh well, my writing skills, definitely thumbs up !!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
You know Chandu, I'm numb to these fights now. But these sadists should relax cuz I don't see Salman & Isha winning this at all. Trust me it will be Gurmeet who will clinch it. I wish I wish I wish Isha was not injured to shush everybody πŸ˜”

Moving on, I'm having a phreee day today... Not much work to do so I'm gonna spam here. I finally edited the slam book and do check it out cuz I bashed you there πŸ€£

Btw how are your studies going on? 

-Edited
Typo πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by NaDzGirl - 11 years ago

You know Chandu, I'm numb to these fights now. But these sadists should relax cuz I don't see Salman & Isha winning this at all. Trust me it will be Gurmeet who will clinch it. I wish I wish I wish Isha was not injured to shush everybody πŸ˜”

Moving on, I'm having a phreee day today... Not much work to do so I'm gonna spam here. I finally edited the slam book and do check it out cuz I bashed you there πŸ€£

Btw how are your studies going on? 

-Edited
Typo πŸ˜ƒ

Today was a off day from studies, so looks like I spent it all on IF πŸ˜†
Just relaxed and caught up with some shows !!!

Free day for you, Wowwyyy !!!

Why bash little me πŸ˜›
I am going to check it out and if needed I shall start some virtual abuse on you !!!

BIackSwan thumbnail
Oh do watch White Collar if you can. I'm highly addicted to it on this side β˜ΊοΈ

Wanted to bash a lot but my bashing skills are pretty lame πŸ€ͺ

Oh do watch White Collar if you can. I'm highly addicted to it on this side β˜ΊοΈ

Wanted to bash a lot but my bashing skills are pretty lame πŸ€ͺ

If that's how you bash, I would want you to bash me everyday and I am sure your skills will get better by the day, may be I'll write you a prescription to bash me 2 times a day everyday for at least 2 weeks πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for that lovely description in the slambook πŸ€—And I do think Ayesha is the cutest thing ever along with other teens we have on this AT like Divya and Varsha.

I don't watch white collar, my brother does, and hell yeh he is addicted to it. I really don't know what's it about, may be you can shine some light !!!
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago