Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Oh cool... 😃 Nice to know you 😳... Will u be watching BB too??

O yes, definitely, as long as we don't get some boring contestants 😆😆

How about you Maria, where are you from ???
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hola peeps ðŸ¤—

Chandu & Me_Anonymous,
I enjoyed reading your conversations and agree with you guys. Actually I'm quite numb right now to vent my frustration over anything
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Hola peeps ðŸ¤—

Chandu & Me_Anonymous,
I enjoyed reading your conversations and agree with you guys. Actually I'm quite numb right now to vent my frustration over anything

Nadzi 🤗 we got a new member today joining us who shed some great insight, which I loved reading as well.

Numb, vent and frustration, huhhh, hope all is well ???
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

O yes, definitely, as long as we don't get some boring contestants 😆😆

How about you Maria, where are you from ???

Me from Chennai, India.. Working as a Tech Analyst @ Infosys... 😊
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Hey Nadzi...🤗 Y frustrated babes?? Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago

Me from Chennai, India.. Working as a Tech Analyst @ Infosys... 😊

Awesome work, so what does a tech analyst do ???
-MariaMars- thumbnail

Awesome work, so what does a tech analyst do ???

My main stream is Java.. We work on development projects for US clients..U must have heard about Victoria Secret right? 😉 My previous project was with them and we we were working on the content management of their site and changed the entire website... I've worked for JCP, Hallmark , AVON and some other US clients too...Currently i'm a lead.. i've passed the phase of a software engineer.. As per my role its mostly assigning work and then reviewing it .. But my bad luck, i still do the work of a SE too..

My main stream is Java.. We work on development projects for US clients..U must have heard about Victoria Secret right? 😉 My previous project was with them and we we were working on the content management of their site and changed the entire website... I've worked for JCP, Hallmark , AVON and some other US clients too...Currently i'm a lead.. i've passed the phase of a software engineer.. As per my role its mostly assigning work and then reviewing it .. But my bad luck, i still do the work of a SE too..

Wowwy Maria, I am impressed. Victoria Secret, was that a trick question 😳

Computers, hardware, software, not my cup of tea, I am more into the human body than CPU 😆😆
-MariaMars- thumbnail

Wowwy Maria, I am impressed. Victoria Secret, was that a trick question 😳

Computers, hardware, software, not my cup of tea, I am more into the human body than CPU 😆😆

Haha.. No trick question dear... Wen i came into the proj i wasn't even aware of VS  n many were shocked.. Its like most ppl are aware of it... n u staying in canada must be knowing about it for sure na..

Its better u are more into the human body 😆😆 computers, hardware n software are fun only if they are not related to work 😉 Software life is pretty hectic esp for women

Haha.. No trick question dear... Wen i came into the proj i wasn't even aware of VS  n many were shocked.. Its like most ppl are aware of it... n u staying in canada must be knowing about it for sure na..

Its better u are more into the human body 😆😆 computers, hardware n software are fun only if they are not related to work 😉 Software life is pretty hectic esp for women

Yes I am well aware with VS, I guess geography does play a role when it comes to broadening your horizon 😃 many were shocked and knew about VS, I wonder how 😉 No worries sweety, you already seem to have caught up with the naughty side 😆😆

Human body is fun as well when not related to work hahaha see it can work both ways 😉