Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- (Page 7)

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
@Chandu
I missed quite a lot during the weekend didn't I? LOL

Well I'm taking a day off tomorrow cuz it's my mom's birthday plus I've to take dad for his eye appointment. So too many things to finish today at office so I won't be bugged tomorrow by my crazy boss or the crazy colleagues LOL

What's happening on your side?

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Chandu! I'll surely convery your message. I got her a mobiel phone as a gift cuz she has a habit of ambushing phones and that's what happened to the last phone I bought for her 

Nah nothing serious on dad, he just prefers going to the doctor with me instead of mom cuz mom's a drama queen ROFL

Are you mad? People can't bunk Isha or Salman. Their lives are all incomplete if not for these two LOL Like I mentioned in one thread, these two are the punching bags for forum people

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Starktastic

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
rumours of salman being in BIGG BOSS House ... i mean no way ... its such a crap show in the history of television Confused ... i dnt want him to suffer with maddies inside the house
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

@ bold, I need to come over there and get you in some serious trouble with your mom  Evil SmileLOL

Seriously, people and their fixation on Isha/Salman, after this weekend all that is left of it is a squashed punching bag.

P.S: Mobile phone is an awesome gift, nowadays parents and their fixation with technologyCool. One can never go wrong with tech stuff.

If you spend one day with my mom, you'll sprint towards an asylum the next morning ROFL She's a fun sport but quite a major drama queen with a twist Wink Nobody can survive her and dad says he needs a knighthood for his survival all these years LOL

Ahhh talk about it. Theire technology knowledge is super zilch. Sin poor things LOL

This forum is a dull place if people don't share their 2 cents on Isha or Salman. The best always receives stones and mud so nothing new there right?

-Chandramukhi-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

rumours of salman being in BIGG BOSS House ... i mean no way ... its such a crap show in the history of television Confused ... i dnt want him to suffer with maddies inside the house

Perhaps they're refering to Dabaang Khan and not our Dancing Khan LOL

I too don't like that reality show, in fact I don't like celebrity based reality shows at all. Watching JDJ only for Salman's sake plus Remo otherwise I'd have stopped watching

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index