Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy everyOne, I've just recently started watching Jhalak, and am very impressed by Salman and Isha. Salman's cute performance to put a smile on Isha's face was adorable. Are they actually dating? And as the spoilers have been released does anyone know if they performed this week?Edited by prettyasjen - 11 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

Heyy everyOne, I've just recently started watching Jhalak, and am very impressed by Salman and Isha. Salman's cute performance to put a smile on Isha's face was adorable. Are they actually dating? And as the spoilers have been released does anyone know if they performed this week?

LOL πŸ˜† A big no !!! 
..again no they din perfrmd !!!
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: salmangirl

LOL πŸ˜† A big no !!!
..again no they din perfrmd !!!

Awww that's a shame, they make a good couple!

:( really wanna see them perform. Wish Isha a speedy recovery!
Varsha, loved your slambook entry, I am so glad that you don't worry about others. You're content and happy with being the blind fan, at least you admit it πŸ˜ƒ I am glad to see you back in the AT. I was wondering where you have been all these days, didn't know about your eye problem you see.
  Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yay,party timeπŸ₯³...atlast biggest blind fan of salman  took my name in new category in JDJ slambook "Most weird person"  πŸ˜†...nice moment.

Originally posted by: nishu786

yay,party timeπŸ₯³...atlast biggest blind fan of salman  took my name in new category in JDJ slambook "Most weird person"  πŸ˜†...nice moment.

oh come on nishu, are you both going to fight now in the AT as well.

P.S: When's the party πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I just realized you named her the weird person, while she tagged you as the weird one. And someone was very maherbaan to tag me one as well. Looks like we are all weird one way or another.

Looks like weird is the new normal now πŸ˜‰
nishu786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

oh come on nishu, are you both going to fight now in the AT as well.

P.S: When's the party πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Not fighting anymore...Now no interest in JDJ,excited for Bigg boss...why to support celeb who r not performing from two weeks & still in show. & others r leaving.

i thought isha will perform this week atleast...they don't deserve to be in show anymore.

whenever Bigg boss forum will be open,there is party πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: nishu786

Not fighting anymore...Now no interest in JDJ,excited for Bigg boss...why to support celeb who r not performing from two weeks & still in show. & others r leaving.

i thought isha will perform this week atleast...they don't deserve to be in show anymore.

whenever Bigg boss forum will be open,there is party πŸ˜†

Do you know who are being selected for big boss ???

I don't know if it'll be as fun if all are non celebs. I think celebs and their weirdness is more fun
nishu786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Do you know who are being selected for big boss ???

I don't know if it'll be as fun if all are non celebs. I think celebs and their weirdness is more fun

There r only 2 common ppl...this time i will not post spoilers in bigg boss forum. 

Btw there will be entertaining celebs this time...