Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- (Page 69)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Arey that female...Who said that if India wins World Cup then she will strip down totally for the team...But she didnt do it...

Hahahha...Baad me media waale ye puch rahe the ki kyu nahi kiya...HAHAHHAHA !

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Arey that female...Who said that if India wins World Cup then she will strip down totally for the team...But she didnt do it...

Hahahha...Baad me media waale ye puch rahe the ki kyu nahi kiya...HAHAHHAHA !

ok
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Lekin Colors has no slots in the primetime...BB6 koi weekly thodi hai ki JDJ ke jaise fit kar diya kahi bhi...
Its a daily show and a solid 1 hr show...

Colors has no time slots free...abhi tak except 1 show they have not announced any other going off air...And even for that 1 show they have another show set to replace it...

Prime time is between 8-10...

They will not change the timing of Balika Vadhu at 8...Its their channel driver show...All their shows are doing well...

And 9:30 pm has an ekta kapoor show on air...I doubt timing change hoga...All the fiction shows of colors are in top 10 shows as per trp (rigged trps..lol)

I think 10:30 slot hi milega again ! Even 10:30 pe they have a show on air right now..LOL !

Edited by togepe30 - 11 September 2012 at 12:56pm
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Lekin Colors has no slots in the primetime...BB6 koi weekly thodi hai ki JDJ ke jaise fit kar diya kahi bhi...
Its a daily show and a solid 1 hr show...

Colors has no time slots free...abhi tak except 1 show they have not announced any other going off air...And even for that 1 show they have another show set to replace it...

Prime time is between 8-10...

They will not change the timing of Balika Vadhu at 8...Its their channel driver show...All their shows are doing well...

And 9:30 pm has an ekta kapoor show on air...I doubt timing change hoga...All the fiction shows of colors are in top 10 shows as per trp (rigged trps..lol)

I think 10:30 slot hi milega again ! Even 10:30 pe they have a show on air right now..LOL !

i dont care about the timing tbh as i dont have the channel
i will be watching online 
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I just cant wait for Oct 3rd...
LOL...M a curious cat...I researched all the colours shows to speculate ki BB6 kab air hoga...What time slot...
Its fun !

But with Poonam Pandey...I totally doubt if they will get primetime...it was pushed to late night coz of the scandelous content...M sure they wont have Poonam inside to model salwar kameez...LOL...She spells controversy...I dont think they will get a primetime if they have her in the house...LOL...

As it is Colors is in major trouble with Shiv Sena...BB6 in primetime wud just crucify them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Chk out the new topic on the forum -

On "Isha wronging Karan"...

That member has copy pasted my comment there and is using it in a totally different context !

Plz go and report...!

Edited by togepe30 - 11 September 2012 at 1:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi--GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Chk out the new topic on the forum -

On "Isha wronging Karan"...

That member has copy pasted my comment there and is using it in a totally different context !

She copied by comment word to word...WTH...There is no bloody privacy anymore...We have stalkers here...

Plz go and report...!

yeh i have seen it Dead
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hadh hai man...!
This is the limit...And now a few words have been edited here and there...
M soo angry now !

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index