Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- (Page 54)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I wonder if Isha will survive the dance off...I was just going thru her last performances and its all about her hand...The grip...The firm hold during lifts...The spins...they will all requir firm grip on the hand...which is not possible right now..

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
The ace choreographer and Isha Sharvani's partner on Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 - Dancing with the stars, Salman Yusuff Khan went through a troublesome time last night at 2.30 am. Salman was returning home after technical rehearsals from Filmistan, when suddenly his speeding auto was followed by policemen on a bike. On stopping, the cops hit Salman with a lathi since the auto driver claimed that he was driving at an express speed on Salman's request.

When we contacted Salman in order to inquire about the same he said, "This experience was extremely weird for me. It is sad that the people we appoint to safeguard us, can attack us at any given time".

He took the policemen for medical tests which turned out to be negative. Salman wanted to file an FIR against them, but however the police turned down his request.
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
What the hell is happening with these two...
One problem after the other...SICK !
Poor themCry

Edited by togepe30 - 10 September 2012 at 4:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

ashlatore Groupbie
ashlatore
ashlatore

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Does anyone know if they are quitting or not? There are so many conflicting reports on this. I am super confused. Confused
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

The ace choreographer and Isha Sharvani's partner on Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 - Dancing with the stars, Salman Yusuff Khan went through a troublesome time last night at 2.30 am. Salman was returning home after technical rehearsals from Filmistan, when suddenly his speeding auto was followed by policemen on a bike. On stopping, the cops hit Salman with a lathi since the auto driver claimed that he was driving at an express speed on Salman's request.

When we contacted Salman in order to inquire about the same he said, "This experience was extremely weird for me. It is sad that the people we appoint to safeguard us, can attack us at any given time".

He took the policemen for medical tests which turned out to be negative. Salman wanted to file an FIR against them, but however the police turned down his request.

@Bold
And you call them Policemen Sleepy This is quite pathetic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Sumone is now saying that they saw on Zoom that they are quitting...

I wonder if it was Zoom speculating or did they say themselves that they are qutting...Then wny did she campaign for votes ??? They cudve scrapped that part and announced yesterday that they are quittiing...

Why make us vote faltu me? M sooo damn annoyed right now !

They have dance offs between bottom 2 from tomrw...I guess she will say that I cant dance so I am quitting !

M soo sad it had to end this way for them...Dance kiye bina hi out...Nothing worse cudve happened !
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I think they have quit...
Why else would there be no tweets from Salman -Isha on this issue...

M sure plenty of people have asked them by now if they are in or out...Maybe they are not allowed to reveal and this news is true so they are quiet...SAD !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
It's the biggest talk of the town; whether they are in or out rather than who's gonna clinch JDJ trophy I guess

Edited by NaDzGirl - 10 September 2012 at 4:39am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index