Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- (Page 42)

ashlatore Groupbie
ashlatore
ashlatore

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Just woke up to see the news that she is out. Completely heartbroken. Cry

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Bombay Times Posted this. 

Isha Sharvani out of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Sep 9, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Isha Sharvani out of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
Isha Sharvani More Pics
Isha 'body-minus-bones' Sharvani, the strongest contestant on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, has quit the show following an elbow injury, inform sources. The actress has been out of action for a week now after being advised a four-week rest. Is the injury a publicity stunt?
"Not at all. Isha is seriously injured. She is scared now and doesn't want to take any chances with her body. The channel is trying to convince Isha but she is no mood to return," says a source. But viewers aren't buying this. One can't help but wonder how the strongest contenders on this dance reality show exit just as it reaches its last leg, citing some injury or the other.
Every season, this show features at least one trained dancer as a celebrity participant. While one expects the trained dancer to win hands down, surprisingly, it is always the weaker contestant who walks away with the crown because that is the format of the show. This season, it seems to be Isha's turn to pull off a Sushant Singh Rajput (he had quit the show last year, after a back injury, only to add to the drama by returning later."

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Salman"s article is also out. 

It's my way or the highway says Salman Yusuff

Purva Desai, TNN | Sep 9, 2012, 12.15PM IST
It's my way or the highway says Salman Yusuff
Salman Yusuff Khan
He's young, dashing and a choreographer who is very much in demand! Salman Yusuff Khanis one of the most sought after choreographers in the TV industry today. He won Dance India Dance 1 and now, he's weaving his magic on Colors TV's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5. In conversation with Salman Yusuff Khan.

How's it going on Jhalak So far?
It's very stressful. The finale was supposed to be a while back but now it's got extended. It takes a lot of effort! Jhalak was offered to me while I was working on a movie for UTV productions.

In the middle, the judges were not happy with your's and Isha's performances. What went wrong?
I always give my best. But sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's like the movies. Not every film is a hit. Or else, everyone would be a Rajnikant. There can be only one Rajni sir!

So what's your strategy to remain unbeatable on the Jhalak stage?
I sit with Isha Sharvani and discuss. Our strategy is not to go the easy way. That's also my concept and my attitude towards the show.

You and Isha are strong contenders to win this season of Jhalak. How does it feel to be everybody's favourite?
Till you do well, people appreciate your work. Your work speaks for you and gives you that positive push. People on Twitter are tweeting about my performances. Recently, TV actor Ronit Roy also complimented me on Twitter. I guess that keeps me going.

Who do you consider competition on the show?
I never got into Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa to compete. My sole intention was to excel and improve and groom my self. With DID (Dance India Dance) I was a nobody who became a somebody. That was something. Nobody is competition for me. I only consider myself as competition. I don't have a benchmark. If I excel from yesterday to today, I'm very happy. Remo Sir is my mentor and I love Prabhudeva's work. I want to learn from him. He's so humble! When you feel I'm the best, then knowledge dies! You have to keep learning.

In the past, you were linked up with Yana Gupta and now people talk about your chemistry with Isha. Is there any truth to that?
Link-ups keep happening because people will always talk. But what's important is the professional relationship I share with my partner and the amount of hard work we put into our dance. I am not bothered about such stories.

How is Isha as a dance partner?
With Isha, I know I can push her. She completely surrenders. She has no attitude and I'm an extremely difficult person to work with. It's my way or the highway. If I don't get what I demand, I just say no. That's why I can showcase so much.

So you're saying that you only work with good dancers?
No. all I'm saying is that I can push capable people. I keep the person in mind and then think of the concept and choreography. If I know someone has the potential but they don't push themselves, I do that. You don't have to be a good dancer to work with me. I won't tell a non dancer to hang their feet behind their head for a performance. I trained with Yana Gupta for one week to understand her capabilities and her body's capacity to perform a dance.

So what are the positives and negatives about Isha Sharvani as a dancer?
Isha is extremely disciplined and dedicated and these qualities she gets form her mother, who is also her strength. I think nobody can do malkham the way Isha does. Her negative point is that she has a memory issue (laughs with Isha inquiring into the background). Isha doesn't remember steps. I tell her she has an 8 GB memory. There's no space for extra storage (laughs again).

How will you rate Isha as a dancer?
9.5 because there is always room for improvement.

An actor whose dance you like from Bollywood?
Hritik Roshan. He's got the techniques and does the gestures to the tee.

What about the new generation of actors? Whose dance do you like?
None of them can really dance!

What you put up in your performances is extremely tough. How do you keep re-inventing yourself as a dancer and choreographer?
It's very tough because dance is a constant process. When international instructors come down to India, I go for all their work shops. YouTube is also a blessing in disguise. I learn my techniques form there.

One song you wished you had choreographed?
Hunter from the film Gangs of Wasseypur.

One song whose choreography stands out in your memory?
Prabhu sir's Main Aisa Kyun Hoon from the film Lakshya!

How do you handle success?
My prayers, meditation and fasting keep me grounded! If in a few months I can be somebody, then I also realize that in a few months I can go back to being a nobody. That thought makes me feel extremely humble.

What next?
Lot's more in store! I will keep going on till these feet work!

Any films you are choreographing in the future?
I can't talk about it at this point.

When asked about Isha Sharvani's status on Jhalak, Salman refused to comment. Viewers will only have to wait and watch to see if this duo will come together on the Jhalak stage or if Isha will truly bid adieu to the show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7-GayabCat-Starktastic

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Salman article is outstanding. Hope they r nt out.
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I hope they are back next week and all this is just a publicity stunt to garner precious trp s.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
CONFIRMED NEWS : Article is fake,keep voting for them,they are still in the comptition..but bad news if they gets saved this week also ..isha sharvani not perfrming next week..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Premeer_Diwani

Premeer_Diwani IF-Sizzlerz
Premeer_Diwani
Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
just saw the new promo of salman and isha...salman is dancing around isha and isha too trying to move ...and rose petals falling over isha...aww..there are really cute..
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
^^ what promo is this?? Are they performing ?? Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index