Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- (Page 35)

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

If Isha has really quit then I hope Ritwik wins...Anyone else wont do...I dont even want Rashmi...! I am soo damn pissed off right now...DAMN !

vandu.. i too want RD to win.. but he's doing a show in Zee.. i highly doubt if they wud make him win.. n he has less fan following compared to wahi and GC... i guess rashmi might win it as she is the colors ka bahu Ouch

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

If really she quits ok bt bharti shudnt win
Rashmi or ritwik should
I cant believe this
I hate publicity stunts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Exactly.. That guy seems to be a good person and down to earth one too.. but some of his fans..Dead
Yeah he seems to be a decent person...But his fansDead

-MariaMars-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

If Isha has really quit then I hope Ritwik wins...Anyone else wont do...I dont even want Rashmi...! I am soo damn pissed off right now...DAMN !

vandu.. i too want RD to win.. but he's doing a show in Zee.. i highly doubt if they wud make him win.. n he has less fan following compared to wahi and GC... i guess rashmi might win it as she is the colors ka bahu Ouch
Wahi doesnt seem to be getting many votes..
Wo kaafi bottom 3 me araha hai..which is surprising...

I dont think GC will win...hez become inconsistent off late...And finale does not have any voting...! So it will be judges choice...From the moment Rashmi entered the scene..I thought Colors had vested interests in making her win...But the thing is Rashmi is NOT working with colors anymore...

I hope RD wins yaar...Hadh ho jayegi..

Are they not starting the dance offs? In which the bottom 2 have to perform...Only 5 ppl will be left next week..kisi ko toh ana padega bottom me...

Both the RD's can dance and save themselves from others...unless they have to dance against each other..

Mujhe lagta hai Bharti will go next week and Isha will walk out...so 2 eliminations by defaultConfused Then why are they making us vote FALTU me...after reading this article..ppl wont vote for her...toh already she will be out next week...I have stopped voting...ye alag baat hai that since the last 2 hours the online site is NOT working for me

Edited by togepe30 - 08 September 2012 at 12:51pm

-MariaMars-

kyra22 Senior Member
kyra22
kyra22

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
If Isha quits i dont have  any  interest in JDJ ... rather   den even  BHarati  wins  , I dont care ... Pinch

Edited by kyra22 - 08 September 2012 at 12:56pm
style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Guys is the article true about Isha? Has Isha or Salman confirmed any thing from twitter?
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Wahi doesnt seem to be getting many votes..
Wo kaafi bottom 3 me araha hai..which is surprising...

I dont think GC will win...hez become inconsistent off late...And finale does not have any voting...! So it will be judges choice...From the moment Rashmi entered the scene..I thought Colors had vested interests in making her win...But the thing is Rashmi is NOT working with colors anymore...

I hope RD wins yaar...Hadh ho jayegi..

Are they not starting the dance offs? In which the bottom 2 have to perform...Only 5 ppl will be left next week..kisi ko toh ana padega bottom me...

Both the RD's can dance and save themselves from others...unless they have to dance against each other..

Mujhe lagta hai Bharti will go next week and Isha will walk out...so 2 eliminations by defaultConfused Then why are they making us vote FALTU me...after reading this article..ppl wont vote for her...toh already she will be out next week...I have stopped voting...ye alag baat hai that since the last 2 hours the online site is NOT working for me

I hope u are right.. RD seems to be the only one who actually dances equal to the choreo n he's tried different styles too.. i was also surprised to see wahi in bottom... but GC never been in bottom inspite of low scores.. it was shocking.. even me not voting today... Rashmi is not doing any show, so colors won't be bothered to call her colors gal.. that's y nandish had come to the show too since they both were in uttaran even thought not paired together..

I don't think bharti will go next week.. if isha is quitting they won't send another gal too out.. may be its wahi and isha next week.. or rithvik too..Sleepy

togepe30

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by style14

Guys is the article true about Isha? Has Isha or Salman confirmed any thing from twitter?
nothing on twitter bt lemme double check

style14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index