Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- (Page 19)

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Exactly nishu.. She was pretty much angry with him... But he was so guilty.. his tears were real... she didn't acknowledge his sorry at all.. Ouch

ya both Isha & james r professional dancers...isha know that such accidents can happen to any dancer during practice or live performance.

James is really talented choreographer...& i m really sad for the guy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
where did u all hear salman might be in big boss house 

kill me for this is he taking it up Unhappy D'oh

nishu786

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

i do not want salman in this big boss house Ouch

pooja mishra wanting to come back - no way with her spare me.. i dont want her Angry

If salman comes in BB by mistake then i m sure few girl contestants will flirt with him & drool over his body LOL...but ya he is not BB material.

No PM for sure...she should spare us...i will not mind guest entry for one week for her LOL

Edited by nishu786 - 08 September 2012 at 11:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars--GayabCat-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Exactly nishu.. She was pretty much angry with him... But he was so guilty.. his tears were real... she didn't acknowledge his sorry at all.. Ouch

ya both Isha & james r professional dancers...isha know that such accidents can happen to any dancer during practice or live performance.

James is really talented choreographer...& i m really sad for the guy.

Yaa.. it could have happened with salman too.. u can't blame james there.. wen she came james stood up and was watching it from the hawa mahal. My mom was telling y is he feeling so bad and looks like he would cry and the next moment he had tears in his eyes... and wen he spoke after the performance too his voice cracked Disapprove He was mindblowing in his performance with salman.. Isha could have reacted better..

nishu786

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

i do not want salman in this big boss house Ouch

pooja mishra wanting to come back - no way with her spare me.. i dont want her Angry

If salman comes in BB by mistake then i m sure few girl contestants will flirt with him & drool over his body LOL...but ya he is not BB material.

No PM for sure...she should spare us...i will not mind guest entry for one week for her LOL

il suicide if pm comes
but salman a big NO  for him. i dont want him ruining his image like akashdeep last yr..

someone has to say no to me that he isnt coming cause i already got watery eyes nw Cry

i dont mind 3 days for salman but 3 months no way Ouch

nishu786

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

There was a TC article yaar... He's not BB material for sure.. but i don't mind him seeing there.. As Nishu said.. droolathon material.. n i will get to watch him daily Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786-GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

There was a TC article yaar... He's not BB material for sure.. but i don't mind him seeing there.. As Nishu said.. droolathon material.. n i will get to watch him daily Wink

someone needs to show me the tc article cause i cannever view tc articles in my phone Cry

i dunno although i want to see him to drool, he not fit in that mad house 
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

i feel isha could have reacted better to him.. felt she was quite indifferent to him.. i may be wrong.. i just felt that...

Ya she seemed very out...I think its coz she was in too much pain...She wasnt smiling at anyone ! But as she said in her career till now shez never had SUCH a bad injury...I guess thoda gussa toh aa raha hoga usko...

I didnt think she was angry or anything...But she was totally upset...coz for a dancer a stage is their forte and for others this is just a show...But uska career hai...She is not gonna stop dancing after this show is over...If it doesnt heal properly it could be a career ending injury...

Edited by togepe30 - 08 September 2012 at 11:12am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index