Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- (Page 17)

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Vandu & Maria
Oh dear now I feel awful too for James. He must be feeling guilty isn't it? I'm yet to watch the episode gurls cuz it goes at 10.30 here :(

Btw Maria, I love the lil cutie pie in your sig!!

He was tooo guilty nadz... n he cried too.. and while talking after the performance too his voice cracked and he said sorry.. feeling so bad seeing that... N salman just rocked it along with james.. I was drooling at salman Embarrassed he looked dashing in the blue jacket...

and thanks.. the lil gal's name is Amruta Mukherjee... She's a cutiepie really and she's a damn good in acting too..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
James was in hawa mahal and was in tears while isha was talking.. Manish is a sweetheart, he understood the situation and called out James and said its just an accident and said we all love you.. Its so sweet of him..

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Originally posted by togepe30

Oh Gosh !!
I felt horrible seeing James crying ...Poor guy !
I mean m sure he feels horrible that this happened when he was dancing with her...But he cannot be held at fault...No one wud do this knowingly !!

Earlier I was super pissed coz he dropped her...But he looked too genuine and upset when Isha was on stage !

Ofcourse Isha's position has been thoroughly compromised ...I wish I cudve seen Isha dance with this guy...They wudve got 60/60 for SURE !

I totally agree.. Felt so bad for James... And he apologized to isha too... He's a sweetheart... ofcourse he wouldn't have done it knowingly as u said. its just bad luck.. i feel isha could have reacted better to him.. felt she was quite indifferent to him.. i may be wrong.. i just felt that...

why what did Isha say? Did she sound rude??
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I was feeling so bad for James...he is terrific dancer...accidents happen during practice & he was really feeling guilty,there was tears in his eyes...

Salman & james really rocked the JDJ stage...it was one of the best performance this season...after seeing James amazing dancing,i m feeling so sad,that we missed the chance of seeing james with isha...bcoz both of them r just amazing.

-MariaMars-

fari_ha Groupbie
fari_ha
fari_ha

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Feel Sooo Bad 4 IshaaaUnhappy... and poor james he was actualy crying...  And out of the world performance by both james and salman... both were Superb...Thumbs Up    

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

I totally agree.. Felt so bad for James... And he apologized to isha too... He's a sweetheart... ofcourse he wouldn't have done it knowingly as u said. its just bad luck.. i feel isha could have reacted better to him.. felt she was quite indifferent to him.. i may be wrong.. i just felt that...

@underline

Fully agree with you...isha's body language was clearly giving indication that she was angry on james & didn't accepted his aplogy.

but anyone who watched the show today can easily say that james was really feeling guilty for accident & his tears were real. 

Edited by nishu786 - 08 September 2012 at 10:45am

-MariaMars-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Awww poor thing :( You know even I felt annoyed when I first heard about the injury cuz the show is nearing its end and such mistakes are quite costly. But I feel bad for the guy cuz it's not intentional and that's why we call it an accident

So is this lil one a famous Mukerjee? La Rani or Kajol? Wink She's darn cute
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Wow you guys are arousing my anxiety now. Damn it 10.30 come soon man!!!!

@Nis
Promo of your fav show BB was just aired now. Salman Dabang Khan looks smashing!!

nishu786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index