Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- (Page 16)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hmm... I hope he performs but he won't be judged :( Which means 0 scores and land directly into the bottom 2. I hope Isha's fit enough to pull off next week 

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Hmm... I hope he performs but he won't be judged :( Which means 0 scores and land directly into the bottom 2. I hope Isha's fit enough to pull off next week
dnt frgt two ppl out nextweek and they r already in bottom 4. Hope wahi bharti n gc in bottom 4 n bharti out nextweek inshallah.

Is ur full name nadia?
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
It's Nadini

I just hope Isha does not get eliminated due to low votes :( That's my worst nightmare
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Oh Gosh !!
I felt horrible seeing James crying ...Poor guy !
I mean m sure he feels horrible that this happened when he was dancing with her...But he cannot be held at fault...No one wud do this knowingly !!

Earlier I was super pissed coz he dropped her...But he looked too genuine and upset when Isha was on stage !

Ofcourse Isha's position has been thoroughly compromised ...I wish I cudve seen Isha dance with this guy...They wudve got 60/60 for SURE !

Edited by togepe30 - 08 September 2012 at 10:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7-MariaMars--GayabCat-Starktastic

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Watching salman and james performance... Feel bad for isha.. Poor james.. he had tears seeing isha talking... it must be feeling terrible for him too... Salman-James did hip hop n contemporary.. Wish isha had done that.. some ppl wud have shut their mouths.. ufff.. bad luck..

Remo said This is it, Madhuri said Perfect and KJo asked ppl to imagine james to be isha and vote for them.. James then asked sorry to isha and asked her to be back and kill it... Performance was mindblowing... Loved it...

Edited by -MariaMars- - 08 September 2012 at 10:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30-GayabCat-Starktastic

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Oh Gosh !!
I felt horrible seeing James crying ...Poor guy !
I mean m sure he feels horrible that this happened when he was dancing with her...But he cannot be held at fault...No one wud do this knowingly !!

Earlier I was super pissed coz he dropped her...But he looked too genuine and upset when Isha was on stage !

Ofcourse Isha's position has been thoroughly compromised ...I wish I cudve seen Isha dance with this guy...They wudve got 60/60 for SURE !

I totally agree.. Felt so bad for James... And he apologized to isha too... He's a sweetheart... ofcourse he wouldn't have done it knowingly as u said. its just bad luck.. i feel isha could have reacted better to him.. felt she was quite indifferent to him.. i may be wrong.. i just felt that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7togepe30

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@Vandu & Maria
Oh dear now I feel awful too for James. He must be feeling guilty isn't it? I'm yet to watch the episode gurls cuz it goes at 10.30 here :(

Btw Maria, I love the lil cutie pie in your sig!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-togepe30

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I had tears watching them.. Poor james

Can someone make a stack or a avatar on.them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index