Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- (Page 128)

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Joined: 26 January 2011
Posts: 15138

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Its totally amusing to see how NOT one GC fan came to that "Show is scripted thread"
 
LOLLOL Exactly vandu... i was also wondering the same.. i know they would never accept the show is scripted if GC wins.. But if isha wins they would be the 1st to open N number of topics calling the judges as biased and show as scripted.. Hypocrisy at its best LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Joined: 26 January 2011
Posts: 15138

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
BTW, Just read this interview of Rithvik..
 
 
I guess its going to be RD Vs Rashmi in the face off and we know who will go through... Ouch This is kind of justification even before it happens i feel.. LOLLOL Gosh.. I want jhalak back on Sony plzzz
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43557

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Me going guys! Buh byeee see you all tomorrow!!!
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31116

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

 Gosh.. I want jhalak back on Sony plzzz
So that the Mona's of the world can win over the Shveta's??
Mona was the MOST undeserving winner till date...
This season will make Mona the 2nd most undeservingLOL
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31116

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

BTW, Just read this interview of Rithvik..
 
 
I guess its going to be RD Vs Rashmi in the face off and we know who will go through... Ouch This is kind of justification even before it happens i feel.. LOLLOL Gosh.. I want jhalak back on Sony plzzz
Hez already justifying his exitLOL
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

BTW, Just read this interview of Rithvik..


</strong>

<strong>I guess its going to be RD Vs Rashmi in the face off and we know who will go through... OuchThis is kind of justification even before it happens i feel.. LOLLOLGosh.. I want jhalak back on Sony plzzz

<div></div>Hez already justifying his exitLOL
so that means its rashmi vrs ritwik next week
N the week after is *ahem*
One step.closer to my n nishu spoiler being true
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Joined: 26 January 2011
Posts: 15138

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

 Gosh.. I want jhalak back on Sony plzzz
So that the Mona's of the world can win over the Shveta's??
Mona was the MOST undeserving winner till date...
This season will make Mona the 2nd most undeservingLOL
 
LOL I haven't watched that season vandu.. I just saw last season and now this.. all thanks to salman.. So i compared both these and last season was way better... It didn't have such pathetic comedy tracks like this year.. And even though shows are scripted it wasn't clearly evident in sony like how it is in colors.. that's y i preferred sony..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Joined: 26 January 2011
Posts: 15138

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

BTW, Just read this interview of Rithvik..


</strong>

<strong>I guess its going to be RD Vs Rashmi in the face off and we know who will go through... OuchThis is kind of justification even before it happens i feel.. LOLLOLGosh.. I want jhalak back on Sony plzzz

<div></div>Hez already justifying his exitLOL
so that means its rashmi vrs ritwik next week
N the week after is *ahem*
One step.closer to my n nishu spoiler being true
 
Yes vandu and ayesha.. Clear justifications Ouch I'm feeling so bad for RD.. he is so passionate about his dance and wanted to become a dancer only rather than a actor...dats y he tried in DID but got eliminated n then became an actor... I guess he shouldn't have come as wild card and instead come as a contestant for next year...Disapprove Feeling so bad for him CryCry I always knew he wouldn't win but wanted him atleast in the top 3...But all coz of this stupid channel and crap show all my dreams are shattered Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30-GayabCat-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index