Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- (Page 122)

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 21 October 2004
Posts: 12524

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Varaha we will see hw much truth is in news.
Ritwik isha news faceoff I feel is a rumour.
The rest I knw is true. Bt I hope the rest news Is false

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43044

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

SRK ke baare me mereko mat pucho...
The Priyanka incident has shattered my faith in him...
 
I used to adore the guy soo much...Mili bhi toh PC hi mili usko puri duniya me ! Sheesh...
 
Gauri's look and reaction after KKR won showed how much shez getting along with SRK right now !

This one I don't believe anymore Vandu. I used to believe it during the initial stages but now it looks more fictional than the reality. This story is realistic only to the B forum and discussions and nothing else Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by togepe30

SRK kebaare me mereko mat pucho...
The Priyanka incident has shattered my faith in him...


I used to adore the guy soo much...Mili bhi toh PC hi mili usko puri duniya me ! Sheesh...


Gauri's look and reaction after KKR won showed how much shez getting along with SRK right now !


Do you guys really think he had an affair with PC ???

And who is KKR ??
kolkatta knight riders his cricket team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43044

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by togepe30

SRK ke baare me mereko mat pucho...
The Priyanka incident has shattered my faith in him...
 
I used to adore the guy soo much...Mili bhi toh PC hi mili usko puri duniya me ! Sheesh...
 
Gauri's look and reaction after KKR won showed how much shez getting along with SRK right now !


Do you guys really think he had an affair with PC ???

And who is KKR ??

Kolkata Knight Riders 
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43044

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Varaha we will see hw much truth is in news.
Ritwik isha news faceoff I feel is a rumour.
The rest I knw is true. Bt I hope the rest news Is false

Oh I hope it's just a rumour cuz I don't wanna see Isha or Rithvik getting out this week :(

Damn it Bharti why are you still there??! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 21 October 2004
Posts: 12524

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 21 October 2004
Posts: 12524

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index