Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- - Page 107

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Nishu I am not supporting her. I am simply stating what I have seen. You might be right to express your disappointment and she might be wrong in saying such a thing. Yes she is blind fan to an extend so let her be. And Varsha, let it go cuz you like both Isha and Salman.
i din even started ... i try n avoid such ppl to an extent ...he seems more intrestd in fighting with a blind fan ...wat i can do !!!
Well I am outta the fight, you both can say and do what you feel like. I don't know why I opened my big fat mouth. You both are adults (I hope) to understand each others POV. 

They are fighting with each other yaar
why ??
Varsha nishu stop it nw...

Well I am outta the fight, you both can say and do what you feel like. I don't know why I opened my big fat mouth. You both are adults (I hope) to understand each others POV.

Same.am.out of here too
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

why ??
Varsha nishu stop it nw...

😭😭
im also out chandu ...thats y i backed out ..was foolish enough to come back again here !!!!

Originally posted by salmangirl

im also out chandu ...thats y i backed out ..was foolish enough to come back again here !!!!

Varsha I didn't say back out from AT. I just said let it go. You both have the right to be here on the AT.

Nishu I am not supporting her. I am simply stating what I have seen. You might be right to express your disappointment and she might be wrong in saying such a thing. Yes she is blind fan to an extend so let her be. And Varsha, let it go cuz you like both Isha and Salman.
yess i love salman and i like her very much ..couple of times i have interacted with her ..shez a cutie ...apart from being so talented and beautiful she seems a very down to earth person ...the way she interacts with her fans is very swt of her ...if i think she has a less vote bank than salman ...then its my point n becoz i can see that...koi aake taunt kare jaruri toh nai ...log apne kaam se kaam rakhein behtar hai !!!!

Anonymous ðŸ¤—
P.S: Btw, what name are we using for you ??

🤗 thank you

Aji😳 - my nickname on IF

SMJ? what soap was that? sorry, I have only recently started watching Desi shows again so I don't know about that in the last 4-5 period😳

[quote=khamosshhh]The most hillarious I found is SRK being called SRGay and Karan Johar (KJO) as GayJo.🤣🤣🤣🤣 
Sooo creative😳
[/quote]
🤣 this is hilarious. SRGay, GayJo, Kamini Katty (they refer to Katrina, right?, I had to guess) and so on... I was like this the whole night last night when I was reading the comments there🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[quote=HelloHiByeBye] Godfather ka apna style hai [/quote]

oh that he does. The way he put down this one member was just 🤣🤣🤣 and he didn't even have to call him/her explicit words - just some creative words that get the message across while also being within the IF Code of Conduct😉😆
Hi everyone..

Jhalak just started... And i'm shocked.. Its karan and rithvik in the bottom for the dance off... I tht it was karan and rashmi... Ufff...