Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- (Page 10)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Dnt believe tellechakler. It never right

</div>
<div>

I agree yaar.. But offlate most of the TC articles have turned out to be true... So we can't say.. May be salman was approached
thats why I asked varsha to find out if its true
I dnt want him there

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Hoping for the best...just praying he denies it...for the sake of seein him everyday i cannt see him suffering for food,ppl fight for food there,disgusting...I wud rathr b happy seeing him twtng daily happily than suffering mentally there.. in mad house! But if he'll do his fans wil supprt him...
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Chandu
Yeah you're right about the quick money you can make from such shows but I don't enjoy watching such stuff. People faking around and begging for attention... Not my cup of tea

Nighty night sweetheart

@Maria
I have the same sentiments about that show. I've never watched it although I've seen few epis of the British version. I won't watch it even if Salman participates in it. I'd rather watch some Indian serial intead

Nadz.. I was just changing channel n ended up watching BB4 once.. It was almost during the last weeks of BB4.. watched it as shweta, sameer, kali were there... Dolly Bindra created so much nuisance there, but rest were ok.

Watched BB5 from 1st episode.. None of the contestants were good... It was pathetic.. Whole of BB5 was only about abuses and fights.. Dead Ewww... So i don't want salman to fall into all such things.. but one can stay with dignity too in that house like sameer did.. n i would get to watch salman daily on tv na Wink isliye i want him there..
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

Hoping for the best...just praying he denies it...for the sake of seein him everyday i cannt see him suffering for food,ppl fight for food there,disgusting...I wud rathr b happy seeing him twtng daily happily than suffering mentally there.. in mad house! But if he'll do his fans wil supprt him...

varsha.. they don't actually suffer for food there.. they get good food and every other comfort.. They take turns in doing household work.. Its just that they need to perform tasks for earning everything which salman can easily do it.. n there would be dance tasks too.. The main problem is the fellow contestants.. Some ppl would stoop so low just for money and fame.. I heard colors this time is trying to make it watchable by commoners and hence show it on prime time.. They are planning to include 2 common ppl too.. I guess it won't be that bad.. but still abusing and fighting would be there..

Edited by -MariaMars- - 06 September 2012 at 3:37am
MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
yeah maria thats wat i hate..ill go mad if he gets abusd ...othr thng abcd realsng dec. so i dnt want him to entr the shw were hez nt participatng with the motive of winning..He'll hav to come out in between..im sure n i believ that his hrd wrk wil pay off ..n he will get his part of sucess n fame with his debut muv.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

yeah maria thats wat i hate..ill go mad if he gets abusd ...othr thng abcd realsng dec. so i dnt want him to entr the shw were hez nt participatng with the motive of winning..He'll hav to come out in between..im sure n i believ that his hrd wrk wil pay off ..n he will get his part of sucess n fame with his debut muv.. Smile

Oh.. i'm just waiting for the movie yaar.. can't wait to see him on the big screen... Day Dreaming
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Made a few siggies after lending my hand for 1st time... Will put it in.cc
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hw do u guys find this

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9xqjjb8U21rflgoho1_400.png

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index