Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- - Page 103

Posted: 11 years ago
okay people, I finally visited the Bollywood forum as I felt so left out. I even commented on a topic too.
BUT, let say this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
even GODFATHER (who I have seen posting around JDJ5 forum) has posted there and I NEVER knew s/he was soo witty and 🤣🤣🤣

I thought majority of the members in this forum were bad but they are much better than those in Bollywood forum

bahut gyaan mila ajj bwood forum say😉🤣🤣
Anonymous 🤗

Awesome work to check out the BW thread. Godfather is very witty and hilarious. I have known him from SMJ forum, he knows how to answer back in his own style.

And yes here the bashers are considered saints.

P.S: Btw, what name are we using for you ??
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Me_Anonymous

okay people, I finally visited the Bollywood forum as I felt so left out. I even commented on a topic too.
BUT, let say this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
even GODFATHER (who I have seen posting around JDJ5 forum) has posted there and I NEVER knew s/he was soo witty and 🤣🤣🤣

I thought majority of the members in this forum were bad but they are much better than those in Bollywood forum

bahut gyaan mila ajj bwood forum say😉🤣🤣

Yeah BW Forum really takes the cake whn it comes to fanatic fans/ haters and crazy members. I came across it by chance a few mnths ago and m still ROFLROFLROFL

U know according to BW forum each and every actor is either having an affair wid one another or are gay or lesbians or worse!!!😲😆😆😆

The most hillarious I found is SRK being called SRGay and Karan Johar (KJO) as GayJo.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sooo creative😳
Edited by khamosshhh - 11 years ago
Chandu I was at smj forum lol
Didnt knw u were there lol
Godfather ka apna style hai
Ayesha 🤗

I was more of a silent member on that forum. But used to follow the discussion thus I know of Godfather's controversial posts. I didn't see you posting much, did you ???
so that angel came out a gurmeet fan ...im not surprised 😆
Chandu I posted the helpdesk et al lol
Originally posted by salmangirl

so that angel came out a gurmeet fan ...im not surprised 😆

I know I was so surprised to see it, couldn't hold onto the fake identity for long 😆😆
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Chandu I posted the helpdesk et al lol

Yeh I already stalked your posts 😆😆

SMJ forum was good but then some ladies just got so bitter and bullied everyone around.
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

I know I was so surprised to see it, couldn't hold onto the fake identity for long 😆😆
xactly ...poor gurmeet,,,he have such fans ...😆