Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Chandu and Nadz..

I'm good.. Just had lunch and feeling like taking a nap .. But have a session to attend 😳😵 Gosh.. Hate sessions after lunch time..
@Nadz, My exam is in November but since it's for license purposes, I need to study hard, need to know everything we have learned in the last two years. So repetition is always boring hahaha

@Ayesha: I am glad you're enjoying the attention b lady is giving your siggie 😆
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh Salman tweeted...
Oh I get it...
Even next week there will be a dance off...
If they did not perform this week also then all that will happen is them coming in bottom 2...
And it will be 3 weeks post the accident...M sure Isha will make it in the dance off next week ! Hahahaha...

Colors better kick Bharti Out next week...they can live without her for one week...Infact dont even live without her...keep her as a 3rd host or a in house comedian...Why ruin our lives...Gosh !

Her Remo jokes are vein bursting now !
Originally posted by: togepe30

Oh Salman tweeted...

Oh I get it...
Even next week there will be a dance off...
If they did not perform this week also then all that will happen is them coming in bottom 2...
And it will be 3 weeks post the accident...M sure Isha will make it in the dance off next week ! Hahahaha...

Colors better kick Bharti Out next week...they can live without her for one week...Infact dont even live without her...keep her as a 3rd host or a in house comedian...Why ruin our lives...Gosh !

Her Remo jokes are vein bursting now !

Agree 👍🏼

She needs to go ASAP, looks like she is giving high blood pressure to all including poor Remo and his wife.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gurls me gotta rush... BRB
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh chandu am sure it a blckbuster here, love that lady gttn pissed off.
Hey nadz
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Agree 👍🏼

She needs to go ASAP, looks like she is giving high blood pressure to all including poor Remo and his wife.

Seriously yaar.. its irritating.. i don't like the way she plays these dirty jokes on remo.. she even was trying something on the foreign choreographers when they were introduced in the show..
I ended up watching comedy circus last week where Ranbir had come and Bharti ran to ranbir and gave a tight kiss on his cheeks and then ran to sohail and gave another kiss and her lipstick mark was there on their cheeks 😳 For some reason i find it irritating and yucky.. I used to enjoy some comedy of hers before but now its boring and irritating.. Manish is way better than her n his timing is always good..
^^^ Manish and his comedy is all together on a different level. Bharti doesn't have  that spark which Manish has. I look forward to Manish every weekend, and he is pretty cool to the eyes as well 😳
Maria, I do remember the episode where the international choreo were introduced. I think it was Jaymes, Bharti was touching him up 😲

I mean can you imagine the poor lad in a foreign land being treated like it especially when they don't know the comedy aspect of Bharti. So embarrassing.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That why I say comedy sucks. It stupid chandu.. Manish has good sense of humour n nt stoop low,like her