Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I hatw this scripted bl••dy show nw. Am sad
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

When I heard Isha fell I didnt feel too anxious for her comeback...Coz I thought that shez been doing arial acts since the age of 13...she mustve lost balance and hurt herself many times...So she will deal with it and take it in her stride...

She said this happened the first time?? Means shez NEVER lost balance?? Ever? Thats strange...even during learning..?
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: style14

Isha's performances have been mindblowing, no one has been able to come close..
After wild card entered, RD has been my fav but I always knew Isha deserves to win.. but now if she leaves I would rather have RD or Rashmi win but I guess colors will not let a wild card win so only Bharti and GC are left.. If you see winners of 1st and 2nd season, its the popular star who won so u never know, GC might..

Prachi Desai was a wildcard...
I mean she was out very early in the competition and got back with wild card and won..Thanx to Ekta Kapoor and Balaji's influence

They did away with elimination Sushant last week coz Chang was awesome...And sushant didnt have this awesome spate of 30's like Isha..

There will be a lot of maara-maari if Isha lost in the finale...Thats why they pulled this gimmick to do away with her...coz the bloody show is scripted😡😡😡
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
When Voting started at 9pm...Isha-Salman were on top of the list of the 6 people...Now the site has re-opened after soo many hours...They both are at the bottom of the list...What the hell is happening?
-GayabCat- thumbnail
🤣

someone who i know said this is totaal fake news 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: style14

Isha's performances have been mindblowing, no one has been able to come close..
After wild card entered, RD has been my fav but I always knew Isha deserves to win.. but now if she leaves I would rather have RD or Rashmi win but I guess colors will not let a wild card win so only Bharti and GC are left.. If you see winners of 1st and 2nd season, its the popular star who won so u never know, GC might..

am sure it s GC who s going to win. Wild cards never win and they cant give it to bharti.like The first two seasons the tv stars won even though they were average. Ab maan ke chalte hain the trophy is his.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

🤣

someone who i know said this is totaal fake news 

😲but this is not fair na ayesha.. this is gonna affect her voting 😡
Daebak thumbnail
Yaar kya hoga votes se...
She has 0 in the 50% from judges...Even Bharti has 24 marks...! How will voting save Isha...Its not possible...

Isha can only get maybe a 30% voting out of 50%...and everyone else has that much in their 50% from the judges...on which isha has 0...How will she be safe?
-GayabCat- thumbnail
wayyy for the 1st time i finally managed to vote for 1st time
did it 4 times for sal-isha
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

😲but this is not fair na ayesha.. this is gonna affect her voting 😡

it is
so quickly vote