Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nishu786

But i want him as wild card entry atleastπŸ˜†...I can't imagine Bigg boss forum if KSG comes πŸ˜†

And I cant imagine the forum if he DOES come on the show...Last time there was speculation abt him coming ...tab hi the forum was badly flooded ...until it became sure on day1 that he is NOT there...

Mods will close the forum I think...For a guy who has such a dicey personal life...which is soo apparent...even with his 3 timing gig...people refuse to believe anything wrong abt him?? I do wonder what is wrong with them...
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Barun took 40 days leave from IPK and did a movie and the show suffered badly.. and i'm sure Star won't allow him to do any other show.. and GC is doing PV... So no chance for him too... Jenny can, but doubt if she would πŸ˜› Some telly actor would definitely be there.. Gia shld have been there.. she wud have bitched more about star n her show's producers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

exactly
i wanted gia there
that πŸ€¬ is way an idiot to blame each and everyone who goes against her
she is one rakhi sawant
wait even rakhi is much decent than her
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Gia shld have been there.. she wud have bitched more about star n her show's producers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I guess thats why Colors approached her...But damn she got a Sab tv show...I dont think she will take up BB6 now...She was approached thoughπŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I guess thats why Colors approached her...But damn she got a Sab tv show...I dont think she will take up BB6 now...She was approached thoughπŸ˜†

that sabz tv channel is pure crap 
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

exactly
i wanted gia there
that πŸ€¬ is way an idiot to blame each and everyone who goes against her
she is one rakhi sawant
wait even rakhi is much decent than her

hahha.. true that ayesha.. BTW did u read todays TC article.. candid conversation with Gia...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she hasn't stopped with her jaap that she shouldn't have been eliminated..🀒

here's the article.. http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/candid-conversation-giaa-maanek

Daebak thumbnail
And I think with the JDJ fiasco...Star and Colors have drawn battle lines...
No Star actor will join Colors ke reality shows...Star wont allow it now...And no daily show actor whoz show is ON AIR...can afford to stay locked up inside for 4 months..
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

that sabz tv channel is pure crap 

LOL...I do watch FIR on and off...for mindless comedy...Kavita Kaushik is awesome in that show !And Tarak Mehta on Sab tv is okayish at times...πŸ˜† All the other shows are horrible...I do wonder why they are on airπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
-GayabCat- thumbnail

No Star actor will join Colors ke reality shows...Star wont allow it now...And no daily show actor whoz show is ON AIR...can afford to stay locked up inside for 4 months..

star nu goli maar
πŸ˜†

we want entertainment 
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

yep vandu... agree... i guess some tv actor who is jobless now will be approached
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will like to see Anita from TMLS in bigg boss...she is beautiful & i don't think she is doing any show.

This time there r 2 really hot ladies in bigg boss forum πŸ˜†...Male viewers will have good time watching them in show πŸ˜†