Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Any other speculations for contestants?

I heard Gia Manek was approached...but she saw that show ...Indian version of "I dream of Jeanie" so I guess she refused BB6...Its confirmed she was approached
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

yeh i want the forum opened too 
πŸ˜†

KSG has been finalized for the zee show Qabool Hai.. So i don't think he will do BB this time too... Me too waiting eagerly for the forum to open and to know the contestants name πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by togepe30

Any other speculations for contestants?

I heard Gia Manek was approached...but she saw that show ...Indian version of "I dream of Jeanie" so I guess she refused BB6...Its confirmed she was approached

was she?
🀬  she should have took it up, needed to see her asliyat 
I don't want shibani or salman...i want KSG in bigg boss  πŸ˜† πŸ€£

Mods in Bigg boss forum will resign from their job πŸ˜†
@HelloHiByeBye and @togepe30 - Ur names pls if u don't mind..
Originally posted by nishu786

I didn't heard anything abt shibani yet...heard abt offer to KSG,last time he declined...this time he has offer from bigg boss & from zee tv i guess for their show...he is asking big bucks from BB,full picture will be clear in few days.

Only 1-2 common ppl will be there...i will say all name of celebrity once mods open bigg boss forum,till that time i will get almost all names of celebrities.
Oh thank god only 1/2 common people...otherwise it wudve gotten boring...
Ya I thought it was KSG when u gave that hint in Bwood forum...Hahaha..."Sumone whoz fans will take on the forum" There are only 3 such ppl...and the other 2 have daily soaps...only this guy was free..

But he has a Zee show now...So I wonder...But on tv shows are announced and they launch 5-6 months after the announcement...if its that way then he could take it...I hope hez not freeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Warna forum will be KSG fans vs rest of the publicπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago

🀣  so true

KSG is way too much for everyone to handle themselves although i dont see anything in him

(how could i be like this πŸ€’)
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

@HelloHiByeBye and @togepe30 - Ur names pls if u don't mind..

ayesha
it says on my siggie pic πŸ˜†

Nooo... He came in TMLS for one episode and so much bashing in dat forum already.. He's doing the zee show.. its finalized nishu.. so he won't come this time too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by togepe30

Oh thank god only 1/2 common people...otherwise it wudve gotten boring...
Ya I thought it was KSG when u gave that hint in Bwood forum...Hahaha..."Sumone whoz fans will take on the forum" There are only 3 such ppl...and the other 2 have daily soaps...only this guy was free..

But he has a Zee show now...So I wonder...But on tv shows are announced and they launch 5-6 months after the announcement...if its that way then he could take it...

He is asking too much money from bigg boss...so chances r less...but his popularity will increase trp of BB forum atleast πŸ€£