Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- - Page 12

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

What happened to Sneha? Anyways I'm so happy to see Marischa back cuz she was one of my fav choreographers last season. I was sad that she didn't join this season

I guess they didn't include Isha cuz she didn't perform. I just watched a promo in which Gurmeet and Karan's performances were shown and OH MAN those acts look fab!! Really wish Isha was there :(

yeh sad isha nt here
Karan gurmeet promo looks fab.
Sneha gt high fever unable to perform..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh poor Sneha... Hope she gets well soon. Man everybody's falling sick or injured. This season is completely jinxed with bad health

Wonder what Salman's gonna do tomorrow. Obviously Isha won't be fit to perform plus I don't know if the PH will allow the choreographer to do solo acts. I'm worried 
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Ahhh poor Sneha... Hope she gets well soon. Man everybody's falling sick or injured. This season is completely jinxed with bad health

Wonder what Salman's gonna do tomorrow. Obviously Isha won't be fit to perform plus I don't know if the PH will allow the choreographer to do solo acts. I'm worried

I knw...
Arent he performing today (confused,)
BIackSwan thumbnail
He is right? I mean that's what people were saying if I'm not mistaken
-GayabCat- thumbnail

He is right? I mean that's what people were saying if I'm not mistaken

as far as I knw
He performing with that jaymz guy
Dunno about tmz
BIackSwan thumbnail
Hmm... I hope he performs but he won't be judged :( Which means 0 scores and land directly into the bottom 2. I hope Isha's fit enough to pull off next week 
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Hmm... I hope he performs but he won't be judged :( Which means 0 scores and land directly into the bottom 2. I hope Isha's fit enough to pull off next week

dnt frgt two ppl out nextweek and they r already in bottom 4. Hope wahi bharti n gc in bottom 4 n bharti out nextweek inshallah.

Is ur full name nadia?
BIackSwan thumbnail
It's Nadini

I just hope Isha does not get eliminated due to low votes :( That's my worst nightmare
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh Gosh !!
I felt horrible seeing James crying ...Poor guy !
I mean m sure he feels horrible that this happened when he was dancing with her...But he cannot be held at fault...No one wud do this knowingly !!

Earlier I was super pissed coz he dropped her...But he looked too genuine and upset when Isha was on stage !

Ofcourse Isha's position has been thoroughly compromised ...I wish I cudve seen Isha dance with this guy...They wudve got 60/60 for SURE !
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Watching salman and james performance... Feel bad for isha.. Poor james.. he had tears seeing isha talking... it must be feeling terrible for him too... Salman-James did hip hop n contemporary.. Wish isha had done that.. some ppl wud have shut their mouths.. ufff.. bad luck..

Remo said This is it, Madhuri said Perfect and KJo asked ppl to imagine james to be isha and vote for them.. James then asked sorry to isha and asked her to be back and kill it... Performance was mindblowing... Loved it...
Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago