Salman-Isha AT#3 -:- Aaja Nachle Mere Yaar Tu -:- - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nishu786

Hello stranger πŸ€—...nice to catch u again πŸ˜ƒ

Now don't go missing again ok?
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Hello people

I am just reading about this face off thing. I had no clue of such thing since I hadn't watched last season !!! But I like this idea of face off and I am guessing, judges make a decision whom they want to keep. Hope they have this face off as well or it won't be fair for Isha to just leave the stage for the wrong reason.

I love the face off acts. This was one of the reasons Salman & Yana sailed till the end cuz they beat everybody in that round. Yup sadly they were placed in bottom thanks to low votes last time and I hope it won't be the case this time *fingers crossed*

Chandu, judges aren't biased in this round cuz they can't afford to πŸ˜† The best dancing jodi always gets saved here cuz judges can't fool the audience with their sugar coating comments
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Now don't go missing again ok?

Nah...Mulakatein hoti rahengi chalte chalte πŸ˜Š

I love the face off acts. This was one of the reasons Salman & Yana sailed till the end cuz they beat everybody in that round. Yup sadly they were placed in bottom thanks to low votes last time and I hope it won't be the case this time *fingers crossed*

Chandu, judges aren't biased in this round cuz they can't afford to πŸ˜† The best dancing jodi always gets saved here cuz judges can't fool the audience with their sugar coating comments

Then lets just hope this face off starts ASAP πŸ˜ƒ
Nadz you popped in early today, not so busy eh !!!

@Nis
My hindi is first class so I'm using movie dialogues to respond to you... Phir milenge chalte chalte 

@Chandu
Yeah I peeped in first thing in the morning cuz I'm heading for a meeting in few mins 

Howdy babez πŸ€—

@Nis
My hindi is first class so I'm using movie dialogues to respond to you... Phir milenge chalte chalte 

@Chandu
Yeah I peeped in first thing in the morning cuz I'm heading for a meeting in few mins 

Howdy babez πŸ€—

Nothing much Nadz, this forum looks so quiet compared to world war we had witnessed on the weekend πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How about, anything new happening in life ??
@Chandu
I missed quite a lot during the weekend didn't I? πŸ˜†

Well I'm taking a day off tomorrow cuz it's my mom's birthday plus I've to take dad for his eye appointment. So too many things to finish today at office so I won't be bugged tomorrow by my crazy boss or the crazy colleagues πŸ˜†

What's happening on your side?

@Chandu
I missed quite a lot during the weekend didn't I? πŸ˜†

Well I'm taking a day off tomorrow cuz it's my mom's birthday plus I've to take dad for his eye appointment. So too many things to finish today at office so I won't be bugged tomorrow by my crazy boss or the crazy colleagues πŸ˜†

What's happening on your side?

Nothing yaar, same old studying

So your mom's a Virgo, so am I πŸ˜³ wish her happy bday for me πŸ₯³and make her day brighter. Hope everything works out with your dad (nothing serious I hope)

P.S: Yes you did miss quite some on the weekend, thank god, at least this weekend won't be focused on Isha, but then you never know with some crazy people here on JDJ
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Thanks Chandu! I'll surely convery your message. I got her a mobiel phone as a gift cuz she has a habit of ambushing phones and that's what happened to the last phone I bought for her 

Nah nothing serious on dad, he just prefers going to the doctor with me instead of mom cuz mom's a drama queen πŸ€£

Are you mad? People can't bunk Isha or Salman. Their lives are all incomplete if not for these two πŸ˜† Like I mentioned in one thread, these two are the punching bags for forum people

Thanks Chandu! I'll surely convery your message. I got her a mobiel phone as a gift cuz she has a habit of ambushing phones and that's what happened to the last phone I bought for her 

Nah nothing serious on dad, he just prefers going to the doctor with me instead of mom cuz mom's a drama queen πŸ€£

Are you mad? People can't bunk Isha or Salman. Their lives are all incomplete if not for these two πŸ˜† Like I mentioned in one thread, these two are the punching bags for forum people

@ bold, I need to come over there and get you in some serious trouble with your mom  πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Seriously, people and their fixation on Isha/Salman, after this weekend all that is left of it is a squashed punching bag.

P.S: Mobile phone is an awesome gift, nowadays parents and their fixation with technology😎. One can never go wrong with tech stuff.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago