Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mohit is fine with the time slot of Khamoshiyan (Page 4)

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by additive_monaya

Embarrassed
Originally posted by SrkSabaMonaya

Originally posted by additive_monaya

Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

Did u read the line ''Fans are requesting channel to air it in prime slot'' that means its working Big smile we should continue our mission. I badly want Khamoshiyaan in a good prime slot only because of the trps otherwise I also fine with it.

even i want prime slot because of trps but awards nominations is also a factor for me as i want our baby hardwork to get recognized earlier sp and zee tv both used to air shows in the 6 and 6;30 slots but no show got awards nominations except in star parivaar and zee rishtey awards respectively but were always ignored in these too

i want him in prime slot at any costCryCry

sweety thinking the same..!! ClapClap
i have already imagined the day when Mohit will win Naya Sadasya of Parivaar...!!
so time slot mean a lot for me..!!
keep them send email..!!

not only naya sadasya but also fav betaSmile

and also best actors in other awardsEmbarrassed

jodi i don't knowConfused i would be happy if either sanaya or mohit win it Smile

Jodi award Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
can happen in our dreams...!!ROFL
but still hope for the best.
m happy that production house thinking like us..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ProngsPadsMoony

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by SrkSabaMonaya

Thanks for sharing . I love his positive attitude... Keep rocking Bro... Because,U are the BEST.

i love his cuteness thats why i love him lotsss...
can't wait to see him back

Points is...we are so much predictable... Just like..." Aisa hua toh woh hoga...Confused waisa hua toh yeh toh definitely hoga..." Ouch - type attitude. Problem is...we know everything...just like GOD LOL. I am really fade-up wid this negativity...Ouch show aaya bhi nahin... but, failure ka prediction 'Fix' hai...Ouch

I love him.. n respect him because of his positive n fighter attitude...He is confident about his venture... Don't you think that, this is Big thing...??Tongue

By the way, KAHIN TOH HOGA  was 1st show who, telecast on 11pm time slot  n no one was assure about that show success...[this was the fact,RAJIV quoted himself] even that show budget was very low. Rajeev K. n Amna S. was very new that time... but, after few weeks...KTH made history... n now,Rajeev n Amna is the BIG name of Indian tele industry only because of KTH.

KHAMOSHIYAAN  main strangth is, 'show content'... Peoples can't ignore that subject n presentation...n I am very sure about this...Embarrassed so,in this case time slot is not big issue. But,same time I know,Its not coming on 6.30pm slot.Wink
so,Guyz ! Be positive n think positive... please, support him n his show... Embarrassed

actually being a mohit's fans we r doing our best for a better time slot..!!
m keep sending mail to PH and Star plus.
But you know I just need Mohit back.
i just want to see him in show again.
i can accept him at any time slot.
But still hope for the best.
*Finger Cross

ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

\By the way, KAHIN TOH HOGA  was 1st show who, telecast on 11pm time slot  n no one was assure about that show success...[this was the fact,RAJIV quoted himself] even that show budget was very low. Rajeev K. n Amna S. was very new that time... but, after few weeks...KTH made history... n now,Rajeev n Amna is the BIG name of Indian tele industry only because of KTH.

KHAMOSHIYAAN  main strangth is, 'show content'... Peoples can't ignore that subject n presentation...n I am very sure about this...Embarrassed so,in this case time slot is not big issue. But,same time I know,Its not coming on 6.30pm slot.Wink
so,Guyz ! Be positive n think positive... please, support him n his show... Embarrassed

i don't know why but after reading your example i am getting a feeling that we are getting 11 pm slot for khamoshiyaan Confused

hope for the best
..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
i said many times i dont care about the slot
as he said the show must rock 
it happens  sometime at best slot  the shows never work Deadso the work is more important than the shot
even 6 oo pm slot show can rock !!Thumbs Up
jurrywhats28 Groupbie
jurrywhats28
jurrywhats28

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
love you monaya .mohit you rocxxx...
hope your show 'khamoshiyaan' will rock as sanaya's 'ipkknd' and i am sure it will.just chillax.this show will be better than 'saanchi'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ProngsPadsMoony

Go to top