Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mohit is fine with the time slot of Khamoshiyan (Page 3)

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i so nt want dis 6-30 pm tym slot..:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by ..Ektaa..

Gosh ! The Problem with him is that he's so relaxed & content :| K I know its a good thing but it sumtimes retorts back at you :( Mohit, Every show is not Saath Nibhaana Saathiya... Its Crap but still works due to, say Luck & Aunties & m sure ur show is not a saas bahu saga then why the hell?! As an actor he should raise his opinions & object so that the PH & Channel pays heed to our plea :| I really really hope we get a prime time slot coz I cant evn bear to hear Khamoshiyaan @ 6:30 forget abt watching it :@ U must be fine wit it but we are not ! Do something for ur show Mr.Sehgal :P

How could he dear..don't take me wrong in television actors have no value if he will raise his voice there is replacement always available..remember wat happened with "Gia manek" The famous GOPI BAHU..He is very intelligent he wants to stay here for a long time.. and i think he is pretty much confident with his show that's why he saying this...i love his positiveness though me too want prime time slot becoz we always want best for him..keep sending emails to starplus i think it is working..
I agree with you but at the same time i don't think he wants to raise voice at all even if he could think about it from his pov acting is his job which means he has been jobless for the past two years when put in to that situation people usually don't panic about what hours they are working they just want to start working. And just like that i think he just wants his show to start he knows its a good story he has a great part and working with a great channel and he is thankful for all that and wants to come back for himself and for us his fans who have been waiting forever. I really don't think he wants to worry about time slot. 

don't call him jobless yar this happens with actors he always quoted that he will do that project which he wants to do..he got lot of offers but he was waiting for right script...he has signed the show last nov2011..and every actors wants his show to be telecasted in prime time who doesn't want... trust him yar and have patience.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jurrywhats28-Saba-ProngsPadsMoony

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by SrkSabaMonaya

Thanks for sharing . I love his positive attitude... Keep rocking Bro... Because,U are the BEST.

i love his cuteness thats why i love him lotsss...
can't wait to see him back

Points is...we are so much predictable... Just like..." Aisa hua toh woh hoga...Confused waisa hua toh yeh toh definitely hoga..." Ouch - type attitude. Problem is...we know everything...just like GOD LOL. I am really fade-up wid this negativity...Ouch show aaya bhi nahin... but, failure ka prediction 'Fix' hai...Ouch

I love him.. n respect him because of his positive n fighter attitude...He is confident about his venture... Don't you think that, this is Big thing...??Tongue

By the way, KAHIN TOH HOGA  was 1st show who, telecast on 11pm time slot  n no one was assure about that show success...[this was the fact,RAJIV quoted himself] even that show budget was very low. Rajeev K. n Amna S. was very new that time... but, after few weeks...KTH made history... n now,Rajeev n Amna is the BIG name of Indian tele industry only because of KTH.

KHAMOSHIYAAN  main strangth is, 'show content'... Peoples can't ignore that subject n presentation...n I am very sure about this...Embarrassed so,in this case time slot is not big issue. But,same time I know,Its not coming on 6.30pm slot.Wink
so,Guyz ! Be positive n think positive... please, support him n his show... Embarrassed

ya agree with u joseph..thanks for sharing that its not coming in 6.30Big smile...just waiting for the promo..i am sure his show will rock..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jurrywhats28

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SrkSabaMonaya

Thanks for sharing . I love his positive attitude... Keep rocking Bro... Because,U are the BEST.

i love his cuteness thats why i love him lotsss...
can't wait to see him back

Points is...we are so much predictable... Just like..." Aisa hua toh woh hoga...Confused waisa hua toh yeh toh definitely hoga..." Ouch - type attitude. Problem is...we know everything...just like GOD LOL. I am really fade-up wid this negativity...Ouch show aaya bhi nahin... but, failure ka prediction 'Fix' hai...Ouch

I love him.. n respect him because of his positive n fighter attitude...He is confident about his venture... Don't you think that, this is Big thing...??Tongue

By the way, KAHIN TOH HOGA  was 1st show who, telecast on 11pm time slot  n no one was assure about that show success...[this was the fact,RAJIV quoted himself] even that show budget was very low. Rajeev K. n Amna S. was very new that time... but, after few weeks...KTH made history... n now,Rajeev n Amna is the BIG name of Indian tele industry only because of KTH.

KHAMOSHIYAAN  main strangth is, 'show content'... Peoples can't ignore that subject n presentation...n I am very sure about this...Embarrassed so,in this case time slot is not big issue. But,same time I know,Its not coming on 6.30pm slot.Wink
so,Guyz ! Be positive n think positive... please, support him n his show... Embarrassed
thanks for your every word.I loved female lead and now i gonna love this show i m sure.just be positive and be ready to enjoy the show.
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
For mohit its okay but not for us.SNS cos of aunties that is good even 7pm slot.6.30 is earlier than 7.
Anyway they have said fan's r not happy.We all know even PH is not happy.So we will get prime time.

We should send mail everyday.
Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Could anyone tell me when's the show starting? It was due to start in June, isn't it?
-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

Originally posted by ..Ektaa..

Gosh ! The Problem with him is that he's so relaxed & content :| K I know its a good thing but it sumtimes retorts back at you :( Mohit, Every show is not Saath Nibhaana Saathiya... Its Crap but still works due to, say Luck & Aunties & m sure ur show is not a saas bahu saga then why the hell?! As an actor he should raise his opinions & object so that the PH & Channel pays heed to our plea :| I really really hope we get a prime time slot coz I cant evn bear to hear Khamoshiyaan @ 6:30 forget abt watching it :@ U must be fine wit it but we are not ! Do something for ur show Mr.Sehgal :P

How could he dear..don't take me wrong in television actors have no value if he will raise his voice there is replacement always available..remember wat happened with "Gia manek" The famous GOPI BAHU..He is very intelligent he wants to stay here for a long time.. and i think he is pretty much confident with his show that's why he saying this...i love his positiveness though me too want prime time slot becoz we always want best for him..keep sending emails to starplus i think it is working..
I agree with you but at the same time i don't think he wants to raise voice at all even if he could think about it from his pov acting is his job which means he has been jobless for the past two years when put in to that situation people usually don't panic about what hours they are working they just want to start working. And just like that i think he just wants his show to start he knows its a good story he has a great part and working with a great channel and he is thankful for all that and wants to come back for himself and for us his fans who have been waiting forever. I really don't think he wants to worry about time slot. 

don't call him jobless yar this happens with actors he always quoted that he will do that project which he wants to do..he got lot of offers but he was waiting for right script...he has signed the show last nov2011..and every actors wants his show to be telecasted in prime time who doesn't want... trust him yar and have patience.Smile
i hope you don't take what i said in wrong way i meant from a realistic point of view yes he said have patience i will come back and i believed him and i still do and i still wait but everyone struggles a little in their work field and he was too when he wasn't working in a show (that is what i meant by jobless i seriously want to clarify that because i would never say something wrong about him) Of course now he is coming back and i seriously believe him when he says he doesn't care about time slot of course he would love a prime one but i think he doesn't mind this one too because he has full faith in his work and he just no longer wants more issues to deal with. I know we will all love him whatever time he comes back having said that i completely agree that we shouldn't give up on asking for prime time i still email them about it but if the prime time just means more complication then i am just saying my first priority is his comeback not the time or channel or show he comes back with because i know he will do great work and we will all love it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28ProngsPadsMoony

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

Could anyone tell me when's the show starting? It was due to start in June, isn't it?
As far as we know it has been postponed to airing in October so promos will be coming out this month. 

Go to top