Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mohit is fine with the time slot of Khamoshiyan (Page 2)

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Thanks for sharing . I love his positive attitude... Keep rocking Bro... Because,U are the BEST.

i love his cuteness thats why i love him lotsss...
can't wait to see him back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..HSFAProngsPadsMoony

ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by SrkSabaMonaya

Originally posted by additive_monaya

Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

Did u read the line ''Fans are requesting channel to air it in prime slot'' that means its working Big smile we should continue our mission. I badly want Khamoshiyaan in a good prime slot only because of the trps otherwise I also fine with it.

even i want prime slot because of trps but awards nominations is also a factor for me as i want our baby hardwork to get recognized earlier sp and zee tv both used to air shows in the 6 and 6;30 slots but no show got awards nominations except in star parivaar and zee rishtey awards respectively but were always ignored in these too

i want him in prime slot at any costCryCry

sweety thinking the same..!! ClapClap
i have already imagined the day when Mohit will win Naya Sadasya of Parivaar...!!
so time slot mean a lot for me..!!
keep them send email..!!

not only naya sadasya but also fav betaSmile

and also best actors in other awardsEmbarrassed

jodi i don't knowConfused i would be happy if either sanaya or mohit win it Smile

-Saba-..-Ayesshhaa-..HSFA

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
TFS. I hope the show gets a prime time slot. Btw he's so relaxed and calm. Love him.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearlProngsPadsMoony..-Ayesshhaa-..Joseph_A

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ektaa..

Gosh ! The Problem with him is that he's so relaxed & content :| K I know its a good thing but it sumtimes retorts back at you :( Mohit, Every show is not Saath Nibhaana Saathiya... Its Crap but still works due to, say Luck & Aunties & m sure ur show is not a saas bahu saga then why the hell?! As an actor he should raise his opinions & object so that the PH & Channel pays heed to our plea :| I really really hope we get a prime time slot coz I cant evn bear to hear Khamoshiyaan @ 6:30 forget abt watching it :@ U must be fine wit it but we are not ! Do something for ur show Mr.Sehgal :P

How could he dear..don't take me wrong in television actors have no value if he will raise his voice there is replacement always available..remember wat happened with "Gia manek" The famous GOPI BAHU..He is very intelligent he wants to stay here for a long time.. and i think he is pretty much confident with his show that's why he saying this...i love his positiveness though me too want prime time slot becoz we always want best for him..keep sending emails to starplus i think it is working..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanlover-Saba-ProngsPadsMoony..-Ayesshhaa-..HSFAJoseph_A

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

Did u read the line ''Fans are requesting channel to air it in prime slot'' that means its working Big smile we should continue our mission. I badly want Khamoshiyaan in a good prime slot only because of the trps otherwise I also fine with it.

even i want prime slot because of trps but awards nominations is also a factor for me as i want our baby hardwork to get recognized earlier sp and zee tv both used to air shows in the 6 and 6;30 slots but no show got awards nominations except in star parivaar and zee rishtey awards respectively but were always ignored in these too

i want him in prime slot at any costCryCry

sweety thinking the same..!! ClapClap
i have already imagined the day when Mohit will win Naya Sadasya of Parivaar...!!
so time slot mean a lot for me..!!
keep them send email..!!

not only naya sadasya but also fav betaSmile

and also best actors in other awardsEmbarrassed

jodi i don't knowConfused i would be happy if either sanaya or mohit win it Smile

Yeah I also want him and Sanaya to bag all awards. I really hope they does make him win. They did this with Sanaya that she bagged no award for her character expect the Jodis.I hope he wins the Naya Sadaya and Beta as well in SPA.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanlover-Saba-pakpearlProngsPadsMoony..-Ayesshhaa-..

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
typical mohit answer what else can you expect from him that's so him to not worry about prime or not and you know what this shows the confidence he has in the show cause he said khamoshiyan could do well even with the 6:30 slot. I guess i personally stand in the middle of him and all the other fans im fine with it in some ways cause i just want him back but then i agree with everyone else and the whole trp issue. Just hoping for the best!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..ProngsPadsMoony

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Thanks for sharing . I love his positive attitude... Keep rocking Bro... Because,U are the BEST.

i love his cuteness thats why i love him lotsss...
can't wait to see him back

Points is...we are so much predictable... Just like..." Aisa hua toh woh hoga...Confused waisa hua toh yeh toh definitely hoga..." Ouch - type attitude. Problem is...we know everything...just like GOD LOL. I am really fade-up wid this negativity...Ouch show aaya bhi nahin... but, failure ka prediction 'Fix' hai...Ouch

I love him.. n respect him because of his positive n fighter attitude...He is confident about his venture... Don't you think that, this is Big thing...??Tongue

By the way, KAHIN TOH HOGA  was 1st show who, telecast on 11pm time slot  n no one was assure about that show success...[this was the fact,RAJIV quoted himself] even that show budget was very low. Rajeev K. n Amna S. was very new that time... but, after few weeks...KTH made history... n now,Rajeev n Amna is the BIG name of Indian tele industry only because of KTH.

KHAMOSHIYAAN  main strangth is, 'show content'... Peoples can't ignore that subject n presentation...n I am very sure about this...Embarrassed so,in this case time slot is not big issue. But,same time I know,Its not coming on 6.30pm slot.Wink
so,Guyz ! Be positive n think positive... please, support him n his show... Embarrassed

Edited by Joseph_A - 04 September 2012 at 11:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitzpayalsajanloversnowwhite28ProngsPadsMoonysoniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by ..Ektaa..

Gosh ! The Problem with him is that he's so relaxed & content :| K I know its a good thing but it sumtimes retorts back at you :( Mohit, Every show is not Saath Nibhaana Saathiya... Its Crap but still works due to, say Luck & Aunties & m sure ur show is not a saas bahu saga then why the hell?! As an actor he should raise his opinions & object so that the PH & Channel pays heed to our plea :| I really really hope we get a prime time slot coz I cant evn bear to hear Khamoshiyaan @ 6:30 forget abt watching it :@ U must be fine wit it but we are not ! Do something for ur show Mr.Sehgal :P

How could he dear..don't take me wrong in television actors have no value if he will raise his voice there is replacement always available..remember wat happened with "Gia manek" The famous GOPI BAHU..He is very intelligent he wants to stay here for a long time.. and i think he is pretty much confident with his show that's why he saying this...i love his positiveness though me too want prime time slot becoz we always want best for him..keep sending emails to starplus i think it is working..
I agree with you but at the same time i don't think he wants to raise voice at all even if he could think about it from his pov acting is his job which means he has been jobless for the past two years when put in to that situation people usually don't panic about what hours they are working they just want to start working. And just like that i think he just wants his show to start he knows its a good story he has a great part and working with a great channel and he is thankful for all that and wants to come back for himself and for us his fans who have been waiting forever. I really don't think he wants to worry about time slot. 

snowwhite28ProngsPadsMoony..-Ayesshhaa-..

Go to top